Chapter 9

Sleep doesn't come easy, you're freezing cold to the point of shivering lightly but eventually you do fall asleep. All you can dream about is Grimmjow, at first the dreams are a bit different than normal, you're not immediately thrust into the act quite literally. Instead Grimmjow is pressed close in the same way that you were outside the manor before the two of you had left.

One of his legs is slotted between your own while he nips at your neck. You're arching forward into him as one of his hands trails along your covered leg, you're still fully clothed, which is different. Your hands come up and tangle into his bright hair which earns you a growl followed by a roll of his hips that has you moaning and wishing for something more.

The hand on your legs rises over your hip and slips under the fabric of your shirt. Grimmjow's hand is intoxicatingly warm and you gasp as your heartbeat flutters. He smirks and gives a small chuckle as he pulls his mouth from your neck. "Enjoying yourself?" He husks into your ear before biting at it.

You whine and nod your agreement enthusiastically as his hand finally comes in contact with your breast. He toys with the flesh for a second before he pinches your nipple between his fingers and begins teasing in earnest. He chuckles again as your head falls back and your eyes close, "Want me to fuck you princess?" Grimmjow rasps deeply against your skin.

You're awake in an instant, you sit up as your eyes adjust to the dim morning light when Grimmjow speaks, "Well, aren't you up early." He teases as you jerk around to look at him and feel something slip from on top of you. Upon closer examination you notice that sometime throughout the night he must have laid his cloak over you, which brings heat to your face. For a moment you're worried about your dream, you'd made some kind of sound once before because of such a dream and you can't help but be worried that you might have done so again.

After a moment of you not saying anything, Grimmjow's eyes narrow. "You alright?" He asks warily. You take a small breath, you need to answer before he gets more suspicious and realizes that something's wrong but you're still reeling a bit.

You swallow thickly and nod to him, his gaze doesn't let up though. "I'm fine, just couldn't sleep." You offer shakily, he looks at you with a pinched brow like he doesn't believe you. Trying to avoid further questions you pull yourself to your knees and offer him back his cloak. "Thank you." You thank him kindly and offer him a small smile. He rolls his eyes like he's annoyed but takes his cloak from you and ties it back around himself.

"You wouldn't stop shivering, I can't take you back if you freeze." He tells you, making you feel bad. You start to apologize but he stops you. "Don't." He simply tells you with a wave of his hand, there's no indication of irritation but you still feel bad.

The two of you decide to leave shortly after you wake, you eat a quick meal before mounting the horse and leaving. Grimmjow spends the morning hunting more small game as the two of you ride. Only once he's made his second kill do you speak, you asked if he was serious about learning to read and with a groan he agreed.

You spent the rest of the day's travels trying to teach him the alphabet and which sounds corresponded with which letters. At first he puts up an argument and asks why he can't just memorize the words from your book. You argue back that it won't help him in the long run if he can't learn new words to which he just argues that you should teach him every word. You laugh at the idea which actually seems to fluster him which only makes you laugh more. After a bit more back and forth he finally agrees to learning your way.

The day passes far quicker than the previous few had and as you sit around the fire with him you tell him that tomorrow you'll keep the book he'd stolen for you unpacked and start teaching him what the letters look like. Grimmjow doesn't seem thrilled with the idea but agrees anyway which brings another small smile to your face.