Chapter 3

WARNING
This chapter contains non-con and smut, this will be the last warning going forward so please be aware.

~~~

You'd been taken back to the manor with your new husband to partake in your wedding celebration. For hours now you watched people laugh and dance, feast and drink without a care in the world. It made you sick. Aizen, for his part, played the doting husband well. He kept his arm draped casually over your hip, thumb rubbing what were supposed to be soothing circles into your skin. In the small breaks you'd get in between people coming to congratulate you two he would ask if you needed anything, you'd politely decline each time. You couldn't even count how many times he'd bent down to give your forehead a small kiss. From the outside you were certain you'd looked just like a happy couple.

Eventually Aizen's associate, Gin, came up to congratulate the two of you. You thanked him politely trying your best not to let your hatred for the whole affair show. After a few more minutes of small talk with the silver haired man he asked if he could borrow your husband to address a private matter. You obliged, happy to have his hands off you, even if it'd just be a few short minutes. Almost immediately after he'd walked away someone approached from the other side of you. You turned to greet them in the same facetious way you had everyone else but stopped.

Before you stood your friend Momo, she wore a fine pastel blue dress with her hair done up in its standard bun. Her family was one of the smaller, lesser known ones of your court but the two of you had been close friends since childhood. Your mother would often invite her to various occasions with you, she came from a large family and was mostly ignored so no one ever seemed to mind. She didn't smile at you, instead her eyes looked misted like she might cry, "Hi." She said simply with a touch of sadness to her.

You smiled at her, a genuine one, even though you felt like you might too cry just from looking at her. "Hi." You answered back, you were so relieved that she didn't seem to be happy for you, she understood what was happening, pitied you even.

"I'd offer to give you a hug but I don't think you want to draw that kind of attention." She joked, giving you a sad smile back. You nodded back to her, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry." She said in all but a whisper, eyes darting back and forth to make sure no one had heard her. Your eyes misted a bit more as she'd said it and you tried your hardest to hold it all back not wanting to cry here. You'd been numb for so long but something about seeing your friend upset for you brought it all back and made it much more real for you.

You went to answer back but another lord was approaching, she gave you a slight nod before excusing herself. You whipped your eyes quickly hoping that the lord hadn't noticed. You recognized him, though you couldn't quite recall his name. He was from one of the smaller families and had all but begged your father to marry you off to his son when you were thirteen. Of course your father had refused. You gave him a sweet smile as he approached and grabbed your hands. "May I just start by saying-"

"Get lost." Grimmjow interrupted from behind you causing you to whirl around sharply. He didn't look at you, instead his venomous gaze was fixated on the smaller of the two men. If looks could kill the man would be dead ten times over with how Grimmjow looked at him.

The lord stuttered for a minute, face heating in embarrassment and anger, "Excuse you, I am-" he started to say. A few people looked but turned away quickly to keep Grimmjow's attention away from them.

"I said get lost," Grimmjow growled out, "I won't ask a third time." He said taking an intimidating step towards the man. The man's eyes shot between the two of you before he scoft and left, grumbling under his breath the whole way. You turned to face him fully and raised a single brow in question. He shrugged, "Brought you a drink." He said dryly, nodding to an overly full glass of wine. "For your special day." He sneered like he was mad at you, you didn't care if he was, you were already mad at the world why not add him to the list as well.