My first love and forever

Ryu Shi-oh & Female Reader

"Ryu shi-oh don't you dare, I will go back up to the room

"Ryu shi-oh don't you dare, I will go back up to the room." You narrowed your eyes at the man who was more than prepared to splash water at you. He gave a small pout as you shifted your eyes back to the book in your hands.

  "But baby......." His whining brought your attention back to him and he huffed. "It's not fun if you're not in the water with me."

Shi-oh, I just took a shower and got my hair done few minutes ago. Last thing I want to get wet right now. The problem is that you and him are going out later tonight. Having to have your hair redone will just have you in a pinch for time.

"I'll pay for you to get it done again. Just get it with me." You rolled your eyes as you sat the book on the chair.

"I'll stick my feet in. That's it." You told him as you sat along the side of the pool, submerging your feet and legs in the water. The cold sensation did feel good on your skin as you've been sitting in the sun for a bit. You leaned your head back to bask in the feeling, not even noticing the eyes that were glued to you. He sat in awe at the way the sun bounced off your skin giving you the glow that made you look like a goddess. His goddess. His mind went blank of everything else as he swam towards you. You felt him before you saw him as Ryu shi-oh started rubbing your thighs with his wet hands causing you to shiver.

"If you get in, the water wouldn't be cold." He mumbled as he peppered kisses down your warm chest.

"You just want to see me get wet." You sighed as his kisses became feverish.

"In more ways than one darling." He smirked as he gave a harsh suck to the top of your breast. Yet another mark you'd have to hide or else you'd never hear the end of it.

"Have I told you how pretty you are?" His eyes flickered from your eyes to your puffy lips as you giggled at the sudden complement. That was the sound Ryu shi-oh cherished more than anything. To hear you laugh meant he was doing something right for once. "You tell me all the time Ryu."

"Well it wouldn't hurt to tell you again." He leaned up to kiss you while moving between your legs to hold onto you. You sighed into the kiss giving him enough time to slip his tongue past your lips, his grip around you tightening. You suddenly squealed against his lips when your lower body slowly became submerged into the cold water. When did he even pick you up off the edge? You were so lost in bliss you didn't even realize he was moving you.

"RYU SHI-OH!" He let out a loud laugh as he spun in circles with you in his arms. "You little shit!"

"I'll pay for your hair. I promise." He pecked your lips one time. "Every dollar." Then another. "I'll pay for anything you want." Then another. You finally gave in and wrapped your arms around his shoulders as he leaned down, fully submerging the two of you underwater. Your lips stayed on his as the world around you faded away till it was just you and him.

 Your lips stayed on his as the world around you faded away till it was just you and him