So? Not my fault you're so hot

Ryu Shi-oh & Female Reader

You were going back home, you both had randomly decided to go see the beach

You were going back home, you both had randomly decided to go see the beach. You love it,the calmness of it. Walking hand in hand with your husband on the beach, enjoying the sunset, talking to each other, teasing each other is like heaven to you.

Ryu shi-oh was driving and the sight... it's tempting, it's hot

Hands grabbing the steering wheel and were you wishing it was you instead? You totally were.

They are just so pretty you can't help it.. the pale texture of his skin, his wedding band on his finger and those veins were totally not helping you right now. On the top of that he just wearing casual clothes and dark leather jacket on top, looking so handsome with his glasses on.

"Take a picture"..he says smirking a little.. "it'll last longer."

"What?" You tried acting innocent.

"You've been staring at my hands for like 15 minutes now."

"So? Not my fault you're so hot." You don't even hesitate saying it, you're blunt like that... or shameless as he likes to call it.

"Yeah? am I?" He asks smirking

"Mhm you know you're.. and that's annoying."

He chuckles at that and the low rumble again is not helping your situation.

"Ok exactly why were you staring at my hands tho I could see you were dazed ...were you thinking of something particular?" He's purposely doing this. You can tell that from the cocky look on his face.                                                   
                                                                                "Yeah why don't you take me home first I'll tell you everything about it." You say eyeing him

He chuckles again. "Babe we still have an hour left control yourself."

"Well I'm not the one who's provoking, you should not provoke me right now if we can do anything about it." You say glaring at him. And you still find hot, you mentally smack yourself.

"Okay I'll shut up for now." He says quietly driving now.

Few minutes pass and you're dozing off when he's calling you.

"Baby, you wanna eat something? You love the street food from here I can go get it." He says glancing at you

You perk hearing that, "food yess I'm also coming with you let's go."

He chuckles calling you "cute."

And then you both go inside after he parks the car, him holding you by your hand.

He asks you what you want tho he already knows,you point at tteokbokki and gimbap.

He buys that for you, you ask him to buy so for himself so he gets another tteokbokki.

You both eat it while inside the car and the windows open. it's about to be dark, the breeze is blowing and your hair is getting all over your face while you're trying to eat.

Si-o notices cause you're sitting next to each other anyway, he pulls his food down, tucking your hair behind your ears clearing your face, "now eat" he says while smiling and looking down at you.

You smile back big at him, "thank you jagi." And then you're trying to kiss him when he pulls back. "People could see us what are you doing." He says looking around.

"And? You're my husband it's perfectly normal to kiss we're not committing public indecency relax si-o."

He doesn't want to upset you, if you want a kiss you'll get a kiss. He looks around one last time before leaning down to kiss you. You smile in the kiss it's very sweet and gentle the way he's kissing you, it makes you wanna just keep loving him forever.

He pulls back after the short kiss. "You look so pretty.. let's go now

You both finish your remaining food and left to go home

Common if you wanna part two