Award day

Ryu Shi-oh & Female Reader

Ryu Shi-oh walks into the bathroom, shirtless, and in a pair of black slacks

Ryu Shi-oh walks into the bathroom, shirtless, and in a pair of black slacks. His muscles ripple across his abdomen, dipping down towards the top of his pants.

He holds up two button down shirts by the hanger. "White or blue?"

"Did you come in here just to show off your body?" You tease making eye contact with him in the mirror as you put on your lipstick.
A smirk crosses his face as his eyes gleam with pride. That's exactly what he did. "I need your advice. White or blue?"

"White. I like you in the traditional black and white suit." You smile.

"Blue it is." He teases and flashes you a wink as he heads out of the bathroom.
You roll your eyes and continue to get ready.
Tonight was the Awards Honors Party. A ton of ceos and famous people from all different ceos across the country would be gathering for the annual awards show to honor the seasons best Company. Shi-oh was up for a few awards, you expected he'd win at least few awards.

He's comes back into the hotel bathroom a few minutes later looking sexier than ever. You wondered if he had any idea how hot he was.

"How's it look?" He questioned, looking himself up and down and the mirror.
"Incredible." You can't take your eyes off of him.

"Can you help me into my dress?" You ask, slipping off your robe and stepping into your long gown.

"You look stunning, baby." He presses his lips to the back of your neck as he zips the dress.

You and Shi-oh made your way to the party and spent the first hour talking with other ceos and people that you know . There were only a handful of other ceos from the United States, so you took the chance to meet some of Shi-oh competitors.

As Shi-oh wandered off to chat with other people , you took the opportunity to sneak out to the bathroom. As you turned the corner to the quiet hallways, you run into a familiar face. As the only
2 famous ceos here tonight, Shi-oh and Lucius would be giving a speech together.
You'd met Lucius a handful of times before at similar events. You always thought he was okay looking, but unlike Shi-oh, he was quite cocky.

"Hey Mr Lucius." You smiled and he reached out to embrace you in a hug.

"Hey Mrs. Ryu." He greeted you. "Good to see you!" As you pulled away from the hug
Lucius's hand lingered over yours.

"Not Mrs. Ryu quite yet." You laughed, flashing your engagement ring on the other hand.

"Good to see you too! Is your wife here?" You asked.

"No she couldn't make it. Lots going at home with the kids." He took a step closer to you, if that was even possible. His hand left yours and found its way to your hip. His fingers lightly danced across your hip bone. "You look beautiful." He is close enough now that his breath coats your lips.
"Shi-oh wouldn't mind if we caught up for a bit, would he?"

"Has anyone ever been able to tell you no before? Or sue you " You ask in a whisper.

"Never."

"Well I guess there's a first time for everything."

His forehead crumpled as his face fell into a frown and he blinked down at you. "What?" His hand slips from your hip.

"Enjoy your night." Your turn to make your way back to the party. As you scan the room your eyes immediately lock with Shi-oh who has just witnessed this whole incident.

He storms over to you and nearly ran over Lucius on his way. Up until this moment, Lucius had been one of Shi-oh's idols, but he wanted to gouge his eyes at for looking at you like that. Like you could possibly be his when you so clearly belonged to Shi-oh. Hadn't Lucius even referred to you as 'Mrs. Ryu' a moment before?

Lucius's eyebrows shot up when he noticed Shi-oh approaching.

"Baby, why don't you go find our table." Shi-oh places his hand on the small of your back and guides you towards the room.

Shi-oh had two crystal glasses in his hand and forced one towards Lucius. "Hey, Man." He greeted his competitor. "Before our speech I have one question."

You could see Lucius's shoulders visibly fall, thinking he wasn't going to get in trouble for flirting with you.

"When you touched my fiancé just now, which hand did you use?" Shi-oh asked, his voice full of anger. "Your writing hand?"

Lucius froze. "What - | -"

"My finance." Shi-oh took a step closer to Lucius."Long blonde hair, black dress. The most beautiful woman at the event." Shi-oh pressed his drink to his lips.

"I - | -" Lucius's stuttered response stood no chance against Shi-oh.

"I don't want to see you near her again. In fact, when we sit down, you better not even look at her."

Shi-oh turned on his heels and made his way back into the room to find you.

Familiar hands find your shoulders and a kiss is planted on top of your head.

"I'm sorry, baby." Shi-oh takes a seat at the table next to you. "This will be the last time I agree to work with him."

"It's okay, Shi-oh. It's not your fault."

"I refuse to work with someone who treats people with disrespect and behaves that way in public. I put him in his place, and if I had the choice, l'd do it all over again. He's a jackass, and I love you.You're mine. All mine. Mine. Mine. Mine." Shi-oh gives you a reassuring smile.

Everyone begin to take their seats and you both see Lucius making his way to your table.

"I'll see if we can move tables." You start to slide your chair out.

Shi-oh grabs your hand to stop you. "It's fine.""Are you sure? You did try to fight him less than ten minutes ago."

"And l'd do it all over again if I saw someone touch you like that. Let's make him jealous and rub it in his face." Shi-oh gives you a smirk and wink.

And let say that he did more than that