"Let me kiss it better?"

Ryu Shi-oh & Female Reader

Warnings: smut kind of ‼️⚠️if you don't like reading those types of stories this story is not for you

"Ow"

"oh, fuck, baby, I'm sorry! Where did I hit you?", Ryu Shi-oh frantically turned around upon realizing his elbow had made contact with something - with that something being you.

"It's fine, Shi-oh. I should've announced my presence," you said as you rubbed the boob that has just been struck by his elbow.

It was quite early in the morning, and you'd found your husband not in bed when you woke up. getting up, you sleepily made your way to your kitchen only to find your equally sleepy husband's back facing you as he worked the oven.

"Sorry, baby. I just woke up, I wasn't expecting you here so early- give me just one second," he turned around to turn off the oven he had just been using, turning back around to tend to you afterwards.

"lemme see where I hit you," his eyes showed genuine remorse at the minimal accident.

"It's was just my boob, baby, it's fine."

"oh," he halted for a moment, "let me see? , his eyes went down to where your hand was currently rubbing at your breast, having had the hardest part of his elbow unfortunately bump harshly against your nipple

"Ryu Shi-oh-"

"let me kiss it better?" , he asked, tone now a bit heavier.

"kiss it?"

he nodded silently, hands already reaching to the ends of your shirt, awaiting for permission to lift it up. when you didn't stop him, simply too freshly awake and dumbfounded to process what he was doing, he continued, allowing his hands to push up your shirt and leave it lying above your breasts.

your nipples were hard due to the impact, chest heaving a bit at Ryu Shi-oh's sudden shift in behavior.

a hand went up your breast, inspecting it before the thumb gently passed over your nipple.

"Here? is there where it hurts, baby?",he asked with a slightly patronizing tone in his voice.

it always rendered you speechless when he did this, when the mood struck and he decided to speak to you so dumbly, as if you needed a step by step through these interactions. It served specifically well in the mornings, when you weren't fully yourself yet.

you nodded, eyes staring right at his with your mouth slightly wide open.

"Oh, pretty. look, it's all hard and swollen. poor baby... let me kiss it? hmm? gonna kiss it all better..." he murmured as his head dipped, tongue landing on your nipple.

he hmph'd, groaning against your breast while his hands wrapped around your waist, bringing you as close to him as possible. he laved over your sensitive tit, becoming more agitated by the second as he continued to make out with your breast. being so early, you were extra sensitive, letting out breathy moans at how expertly he suckled at your tit.

taking turns, he lavished your tits with saliva, leaving a few marks here and there as he continued to make love to your breasts. his moans of appreciation were the loudest thing in the room. on occasion, he would nuzzle against your tits, using his hands to press them together against his face before bringing them back to your waist.

He finally pulled away, one last nibble pulling at your nipple before disconnecting completely, chuckling at the whine you let out at the slight pain from it.

"Is that better?", he whispered, lips now far too close to your own.

looking up at him, mind clouded, you nodded numbly, eyes straying down to his lips. he chuckled at your clear want, dipping down to finally kiss you, landing a wet and languid kiss against your lips.

"pretty...so fucking pretty in the mornings," he murmured, repositioning you so he could crowd you against the counter, lifting you slightly so you could sit on it, his body now between your legs

so fucking pretty in the mornings," he murmured, repositioning you so he could crowd you against the counter, lifting you slightly so you could sit on it, his body now between your legs

I love writing stories but I was kind of getting the cringe while writing this love you guys tho