Crazy night? Only With You

Ryu Shi-oh & Female Reader

Kinda cringe with the emoji but anyway i been very busy with school and it ending soon so i am happy to be back

almost a day of traveling had completely drained you. arguing with TSA about your bags in the overhead compartment, your headphones dying on the first flight, accidentally spilling your snacks before buying them, a baby in the plane with their nonstop crying. all you wanted and looked forward to was being with Shi-oh.

almost two months without seeing him, without getting to feel his hugs or kisses, hearing him speak in person or to even smell his masculine scent. studying still in germany, your time with him was very small due to having hectic careers. you studied fashion design while he works in South Korean .

what you most loved and appreciated was not letting that get in the way when making plans or when together. unless it wasn't convenient or couldn't work. besides that he made it a priory to fly out to you when he could or you when you had time off. when you were finally together it was to make up for lost time and to be around each other at all times.

Text between you and Shi-oh

To Shi-oh:

Just landed! my headache is killing me I need OUT this plane right now 😔

From Shi-oh:

Sorry jagi! Almost here though to be with me 😉I'll be waiting by the baggage claim by you 🩵

To Shi-oh:

Winky face emoji? Really jagi? You can't even properly wink 🤣

From Shi-oh:

I will book the first fly out before you can even get out the plane 😒

To Shi-oh:

No please I'm sorry! I just being moody today has drained me and I'm in need for water and food😔

From Shi-oh:

No cuddles from me?

To Shi-oh:

Need those especially😕🩵

you smiled to yourself, shutting your phone and quietly playing your music, retrieving your carry on purse and putting away any snacks away. you grabbed your small luggage in the overhead compartment, waiting a couple of seconds before slowly walking out, saying thank you and goodbye to the flight attendants.

you practically were sprinting with anticipation out to the gate and then airport to pass customs quickly. not caring if you looked like a mad woman running around. the lady at customs was sweet and fast, asking your reason for your trip and declaring anything to which you denied.

you went through TSA again, kinda annoyed of having to take everything on for a few seconds to then putting it on again. you put your shoes on quickly, grabbing your purse and luggage and ensuring you had everything before leaving. your body ran with chills and excitement, telling jude you were maybe 20 minutes away, to which he replied saying he was here.

you walked around glancing at your phone then and there to check the time and any texts from him and the airline. it was super late almost midnight when you finally were down the escalator stairs looking around for Shi-oh. you put your hood up, feeling the cool air from outside into the building causing you to get cold.

you still look around, texting Shi-oh you were finally here, debating to call him or not. your finger cling onto your bag, feeling a body behind you and whispering to your level in your ear. "looking for me?" Shi-oh whispered, making you jump and turning around. you hugged him tight, almost tearing up due to the exhaustion and seeing him again.

Shi-oh picked you up, legs coming around his waist feeling as he dugged his head into your neck and chuckling. "you're actually here with me? been waiting for so long, you have no idea," he said making you giggle and pleading him to put you down so you could give him a proper kiss. "does that make it real for you?"

"nope need one more for confirmation," he joked but actually leant down to capture you in a heated and messy kiss. "not here Shi-oh... what if there is cameras?" you say between the kiss, hands resting on his face as he shook his head, "i know i know, just missed you so much," he frowned, placing one final kiss on your head.

everyone knew Ryu Shi-oh had a wife, but they didn't know who you were as you wanted to be private as possible. the idea of being exposed to his world just wasn't what you wanted right now. you wanted to finishl your education first, and start your career before fully having to question your every move. you didn't want to let their comment or any words to your head.

Shi-oh respected that, even so wanted to keep you private not because he didn't want to show you off but to protect your from the constant flash here and flash there in his life. he was barely getting used to it, and he knew you couldn't quickly adapt or liked the idea, no matter where you were.

the two of you obviously still went out in public, luckily every time you did you didn't run into people as often or got recognized. you didn't let that stop you from having a relationship and marriage you loved and deserved together.

"these are for you darling," he passed you a bouquet of your favorite flowers, "and these as well," he then retrieved some of your favorite snacks from england. he could see the glint of happiness and appreciation in your eyes, as you poured your lip and thanked him. "i have some gifts for you too, they're in my other bag. thank you love," you sealed the moment with a kiss.

you walked hand and hand together to where other people waited by the baggage claim, jude bringing his arm around your waist to protect you from people who passed by in a rush or with their bags. he wore an all black outfit, with a black baseball cap on his head, looking so husband material than ever.

you saw a flash from the corner of your eye, looking up to see where it came from, but Shi-oh was quick to pull and hide you away. "was that?" Shi-oh answer the question with a quickly nod,
"yes.... idk how they're here... i'm sorry love-"

"it's okay, i doubt more of them more are here. i only saw one of them," you reassured him following as you two hid behind a pilar. "let's pray there's only one. i don't know how they found me? ive been under the radar since my meeting,Shi-oh said frustrated, feeling your hand squeeze his to sooth the anger down a bit and showing that you were here with him.

 i don't know how they found me? ive been under the radar since my meeting,Shi-oh said frustrated, feeling your hand squeeze his to sooth the anger down a bit and showing that you were here with him

Sorry for the short one today more tomorrow