So? Not My fault you're so hot part 2

Ryu Shi-oh & Female Reader

As soon as you reach home he's pinning you to the door, going straight for your lips, one hand holding your jaw the other going to your waist slipping inside your shirt squeezing the skin there in his hands, making you gasp in the kiss

As soon as you reach home he's pinning you to the door, going straight for your lips, one hand holding your jaw the other going to your waist slipping inside your shirt squeezing the skin there in his hands, making you gasp in the kiss. You're grabbing him by his neck pulling him closer

You both are pulling back for a second catching your breath then he's again continuing with abuse of his lips, teeth and tongue onto yours.

"Tell me-" he says in between the make out session. "What was you were thinking in the car." He bites your lower lip sensually.

He's looking right into your eyes and you're returning it with your own dazed eyes, as both of you panting for breath while being only a breath away from each other.

"I was thinking... how I wanted your hands, how I wanted you to grab me the way you were grabbing that steering wheel."

"Yeah?" He smirks."like this?" He asks pulling you closer with his hands clutching your waist in a firm hold squeezing it in such a way it created goosebumps on each inch of your skin.

You're practically glued to each other, his one hand trailing down slowly squeezing the back of your thigh roughly, making you go crazy.. hooking your leg to his waist pulling you up wrapping both of your legs around him. You tighten your hold on him, hands looped in his neck. He's driving you crazy, now holding you with his hands on your ass squeezing it.

You gulp looking at him. He tilts his head at you "Cat got your tongue baby? I thought you were going to tell me everything when I take you home?"

"I- yeah that's all I wanted to say." You somehow manage to say that.

He chuckles at you, "mhm let's get you to talk more.. I bet even the neighbors are gonna hear what you've to say." He says carrying you to your bedroom

And well he did keep his promise got you to talk and use your voice in every way possible.

Hey guys sorry for not posting for so long I had lot of school work and exams I hope to post more soon ☺️