Baby Food

Dad!Ryu Shi-oh & Mom!Female Reader

Warnings: smut kind of ‼️⚠ but most of the time sweet memories

"agi what the heck do you have our daughter eating?" Shi-oh held up the glass container of baby food

"agi what the heck do you have our daughter eating?" Shi-oh held up the glass container of baby food. "banana, blueberries & green beans?" he sneered "shit sounds horrendous." Mina couldn't care less what she was eating as long as her belly was full she was pleased. "she likes it don't judge my baby" you laughed from the counter where you cut fruits. the past month you've introduced puree into Mina's feeding schedule so far everything was a hit. your baby was not picky.

"I ain't judging her just don't get babies's taste buds it's weird" shi-oh opened the jar, watching as Mina's eyes grew wide at the sight of her food. "yeah you hungry girl?" Shi-oh chuckled as Mina smacked her hands down onto her highchair.
"forgot the spoon again?" you passed shi-oh a baby spoon with a playful shake of your head. "Wouldn't of happened if you didn't distract me" he pointed at you

just fifteen minutes ago you were minding your business in the kitchen preparing lunch. Shi-oh coming behind you wrapping his arms around you and groping your breasts.which prompted a very heated make-out session. before a whine was heard down the hall. mina woke up from her nap with a dirty diaper and a starving tummy. "yeah yeah whatever" Mina let out a sequel and more loud smacks to her highchair clearly down with all this talking her mommy and daddy were doing.

"right, okay here my love" Shi-oh scoops out a spoonful of puree. "psshh here it comes Mina" you coo. "this is a new one let's see how she likes it" Shi-oh clears the side of her mouth with the spoon. Mina's little face turned sour for a minute. "nah I don't think she likes it baby" you immediately shook your head "no no just wait" you clutched onto his arm resting your head against him. Mina was silent for a minute trying out the new spurt of flavors.

"mhm it it yummy babe?" you laughed when she reached for more. clasping onto the spoon Shi-oh had in his hand with a tight grasp. "shit she's strong" he shook his head. "princess you gotta let me have it if you want more. Mina's baby brows furrowed as she let out a loud wail. "baby can I get some help?" he looked towards you with a small smile. "That's all you Mina's daddy" you kissed him on the lips before walking away.

"Be nice to your daddy mina" you spoke as you rounded the corner. It was at that moment Mina released the spoon from her grip with a giggle. "Love my girls so much" Shi-oh spoke gently before continuing feeding his baby

 "Love my girls so much" Shi-oh spoke gently before continuing feeding his baby

Short story for now