Stressful days

Ryu Shi-oh & Female Reader

Shi-oh wasn't home when you got home from work, which was fine with you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Shi-oh wasn't home when you got home from work, which was fine with you. You were exhausted, your eyes were heavy from not sleeping well all week from the stress at work. One thing after another had gone wrong every single day this week.

You love Shi-oh, but you just needed to be alone for a little bit, change out of your work clothes and put your lunch bag away. You needed to get it ready on Sunday night after the events but that was a Sunday night problem.

It was a Friday night which meant your weekend was now free. There was grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning to do. Shi-oh could easily pay to have someone do everything for you, but you took pride in doing everything yourself. Shi-oh helped with some things as well.

You were twisting your hair up to tie it back with a clip while the tub was filling with hot water when you heard the front door close. You should have been making dinner as you normally did, but you just couldn't find the motivation right now.

"Babe?" Shi-oh called as he made his way toward the bedroom, looking for you.

Shi-oh stopped in the doorway when he saw you sitting on the edge of the tub in your pjs, knowing immediately what was wrong. He had been waking up each time you got out of bed during the week before your alarm went off. You had been as quiet as you could get up, and Shi-oh never let you know. It pained him to see you like this.

"I'm sorry about dinner." You said before you looked back at the tub and ran your fingers under the faucet. You hadn't planned on taking a bath but your body was aching.

Shi-oh frowned and made his way over to you, grabbing your chin gently to make you look up at him. "Don't be sorry. Take a bath, relax, I'll take care of dinner. Then we can put a movie on and relax. Tomorrow we can get ready for event." He knew how much you loved to be there for him on events,"Okay?" He said before he leaned down and kissed your lips.

"Okay." You smiled after kissing him back. "Thank you."

"No thank you, for all that you do, and being there for me. Now light some candles, get in that tub, and relax." He said before he turned to leave the bathroom.

You smiled to yourself as you you stood up to light some of your candles. How did you get so lucky having Ryu Shi-oh in your life?