MATE RITUAL (PT. 11)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day, in the morning,

Mew woke up while breathing heavily and he looked here and there. He found himself in his luxurious bedroom, wearing his comfy night suit. Mew got up and he walked towards the dressing table but on every step of his, he felt very sharp pain on his back. With the thought that he might have slept in the wrong direction, he didn't take the pain seriously but the moment he saw himself in the mirror, he screamed at the top most tone. His face, neck, arms and even inner side body was filled with bite marks and bruises. Mew recalled whatever happened with him in the Demon's den which boiled his blood so bad that he angrily started throwing things here and there, broke the vases, tore his feathery pillows, made his bedroom a whole mess while screaming angrily. Mew huffed while looking at his room, he fell on his knees and started crying while hugging himself sadly. Mew was extremely traumatized with whatever happened to him and just wanted to die but the moment he did anything, his room lights started flickering but this time he didn't got flinch at all. Mew got up weakly with a deep sigh.

" What a beautiful mess you did to your room, looks like you fucked yourself real good

" What a beautiful mess you did to your room, looks like you fucked yourself real good. I'm impressed. You know I looooooved rough stuffs. " Said the Demon while laying on Mew's bed and blowing the feathers here and there. Mew didn't even look at him and just sat on the couch carefully while looking down traumatized. Demon sighed.

" Oh come on blood bag, you are not even gonna talk to me? Why are you taking that so much to your heart? It was just a prank or maybe a good punishment. That's all. " Said the Demon casually. Mew angrily stood up and faced Demon.

" Really? Just a prank! You have that audacity to say it was just a prank? Demon, your brother molested me and it's just a prank or punishment to you????? " Shouted Mew angrily.

" Geez, low down your voice, it hurts my nerves. Anyways, don't you like it? My brother is much more handsome and charming than me in all this and you already have witnessed his performance, don't you? You tell me, aren't he? " Asked Demon.

" It's not funny, Demon! How could you do this to me? Why are you keeping doing such traumatizing things to me? What did I do to you? *Helpless sobs* wh....why don't you leave me alone? I don't want to be your medium anymore if this is how you are going to torture me no matter how much I do things for you. " Said Mew and he started crying helplessly. Demon sighed and for the first time ever, he forcefully pulled Mew into a hug which was shocking for Mew and he pushed himself back panickly.

" What? I saw humans hug each other so I thought to do so. " Said Demon.

" Don't you dare touch me! You know why humans hug when they see the other one cry? Because they care for each other. Do you even know the meaning of care? Why you will! You never cared for anyone ever not even your own love when you were angels!!! " Shouted Mew angrily. Demon kept looking at Mew with a tilt head.