Chapter 3

After Luke and I have finished our breakfast he hurries away to the laundry to get cleaning supplies. I hate using him for doing my housework unlike other people, but today is a important day so I need his help.

As I'm rummaging through my closet for a more formal outfit to wear I hear a crash come from my room. I hastily make my way to the room to find a not so happy looking Luke on the floor with a mop across him. Trying to suppress my laughter all that comes across my face is a smirk. "What happened now tree boy?" I question as he stands up brushing some dust off him.

"I may or may not have tripped over the mop bucket.." Laughing at his response I pick the wet mop up from the floor and start to guide it across the floor.

"No Skyler you need to get ready, let me take care of this. I'll try not to trip over anything else okay?" He says with a slight chuckle and an award winning smile.

"Alright thanks Mr I-Can't- Stand-Up-Without-Tripping-Over-Something." I tease as he gives me a playful glare before snatching the mop away from my grip.

Once he leaves my room to continue mopping in the living room, I hop in the shower quickly washing my hair, then I proceed to get ready. I have decided on wearing a tight black dress that ends about half way towards my knees, then after slipping on my matching black high heels I reach for my make-up bag. I apply mascara first and then add some eye liner, a light shade of red lipstick is put to my lips before I walk out of my bathroom to get my handbag. Suddenly the doorbell rings as a huge smile spreads across my face as I know exactly who it is waiting at the door. I practically run to the door as Luke gives me a confused glance, I wave him off so I can be alone with my boyfriend.

"Ashton!" I squeal as I open the door to find him with a bouquet of roses in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other. I hurl myself towards him wrapping him in a warm embrace. He chuckles lightly, "Happy 3 year anniversary babe! I know what I have in my hands right now is pretty clichéd and crappy but they're clichés for a reason though, right?!" I respond by smashing my lips against his, he immediately responds as he kisses me back gently, our lips moving perfectly together.

Once we pull away for breath I respond with words this time. "It's perfect!" I give him a warm smile, but feel, guilty? I focus on Ashton to keep the feeling of guilt away from me as he hands me the gifts he had brought with him. Lately whenever we kiss I feel guilty, and it's slowly driving me insane because I have absolutely no idea why.   Ashton is the most caring boyfriend you could ever ask for, and I was lucky enough to meet him 3 years ago.

I have just graduated from high school and want to move into my own house so I had recently been going to a lot of home opens. While I'm walking through one of the houses I'm too distracted looking at the features of the place too realise that I have just collided into someone's chest. "Whoa look where your going, wouldn't want that pretty face to be ruined by my incredibly toned body." The stranger smirks with a slight giggle. Manly. I look up at him and notice how good looking he is. He has perfect curls bouncing off his head and dimples that I have the sudden urge to poke.  "Sorry, I uhm.." Stuttering on my words he cuts me off.

"My names Ashton, and the pretty face belongs to?"

"Skyler" I blush as I extend my hand out for him to shake it. Instead of shaking my hand, he just grins and takes my hand in his and drags me to the kitchen. I try to get out of Ashton's grasp but I guess it isn't the worst feeling in the world.

"Are you a volcano?" He asks out of nowhere.

"What?" I ask, confusion evident in my voice.

"Because I lava you" he giggles again as he finishes his awful pick-up line. "First of all can I say wow what a masculine giggle you got there" Playful sarcasm clear in my words. "Second of all that pick-up line was just-"

"Amazing!" He interrupts me.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night buddy." I say patting his shoulder.  After that one thing lead to another and a week later I was on my first date with him.

"You look gorgeous by the way!" I'm interrupted from the memory as Ashton compliments me. "You don't look too bad yourself Ash" I say giving him a peck on the cheek.

" We should get going yeah?" Ashton asks as he slings his arm around my waist. "I thought we were having dinner at my place?"

"Nope! I surprised you!" Responding to my question he pulls me closer to him. I smile and nod my head as we start to walk outside while thanking Ash. "Cya Luke!" I call out to Luke as he was in the kitchen.

"Cya Skyler! Have a great time." He calls back to me. "Luke?" Ashton asks as we get into his car.

"Yeah Luke, my robot."

"His voice sounds so familiar, I can't quite put my finger on it though from where I could've heard it" He trails off as he looks at the road deep in thought. I only realise how tense he is thinking about it until I ask him a question as his body relaxed, snapping out of the thoughts.

He has taken me to a fancy restaurant where we laughed and talked for hours, occasionally throwing food at each other. But the whole time I was with him, every kiss he gave me, It didn't feel right. I didn't feel the usual spark, it felt like it was missing something, like I was missing something. I tried to shake the feeling away but it kept coming back. I don't know what to make of it so I thought I might as well enjoy the rest of the night and think of it tomorrow. Tomorrow, I keep repeating to myself mentally.

-------------------
Guess who's back,
back again,
Ally's back,
tell a friend!

HEEYYYY guys!!! Sorry for the long wait for that update. I haven't really had the time to write but IM HERE NOW! Hope you guys enjoyed it please vote/comment/share. Thank you also to bytheangelhemmings for voting for this book 😊 go check out her story Black Magic. ITS AMAZING. Also check out LILDarc 's book Window Messages. Well anyway until next update. BIIIII

- Ally xx