Expanded Pallet

Peril rather liked throwing ideas around with her new friend. At this point it really was, she had not vented or complained about her issues to him since he got here but she felt like she didn't need too, he just sat there starting at her, giving her 110% of his attention and hanging off every word yet probably not understanding a thing. When Peril made a blunder of speech or lost track of what she was saying or even accidentally started muddling to herself it didn't matter. He still looked up at her with wide curious eyes and a gentle smile, enjoying her warm embrace like a dazzling campfire to regain their strength. She felt no judgmental eyes fall upon her nor snarky remarks at her poor choice of naming convention but all must end and this little escapade ended with a deep rumbling that came from beneath, it shook the ground and sent shivers down Perils spine at its realisation.

"Aw man iv been here a while, I'm hungry. Bet you could probably eat too, how exactly were you planning on surviving so long here without hunting and after Fros..Winters little scavenger problem in the prey centre I'm not letting you anywhere near there."

The fiery little critter stood up at this as if to challenge her word. Or perhaps he was also hungry and was agreeing with her. This little one would challenge the world in a heartbeat, he would loose and probably die but he would still do it.

"STAY, little fire-schnapps, we wont have that nice Nightwing to bail you out again"

As if on cue to do the exact opposite, he jumped down and headed towards the door.

"NO"

Perils massive wings raised and lifted her upwards in a single great gust as her blazing form came crashing down with a earth shaking thud in front of the scavenger, toppling him from his feet. Her wings spread out around the door making her look like a much larger dragon. An unintentional feet of majestic acrobatics as she struck the most terrifying pose in Pyrrhian history, the great flamescale Peril, standing aloft and looking down at the small scavenger below who seemed completely and utterly unaffected. His arms crossed as he sat oh his rump about as annoyed as a dragonet being told he couldn't go out to play. Peril gave him the sternest look she could muster, scrunching her nose and all until he looked away, defeated.

"Your not going out again, you almost died, your going to sit here and wait until I come back. Pace around the room, do scavenger things I don't know but if you go wandering again like last time, things are going to get messy"

It wasn't quite a threat as she meant that other dragons would hurt him but his face suddenly changed at that comment to one of deep thought.

"Dam it I hate it when you do that"

She pulled in her wings and made herself a smaller frame once again, lowering down laying in front of the disgruntled scavenger. Having her head at his eye level he perked up and looked at her, his deep blue eyes stared deeply into hers with an ocean of thought and emotion and it made Peril feel like someone was really listening to her, most wouldn't even make eye contact with her, all he wanted was for someone to listen, shame it was this but she wasn't complaining.

"Ill get you something to eat, you need not worry"

She stood up slightly and pointed out the door.

"Its dangerous out there, do you understand?"

He jumped up excitedly.

"NO, not a good thing, BAD thing, danger is BAD, don't be excited"

He drooped down a little, still with a smile but a little disappointed. Peril placed a talon in front of him as close as she dared, trying to signal 'Stop' to him as clearly as possible.