ִ ࣪𖤐 1:INTRODUCTION

Y'all know i had to make a book for My Man My man My man!!!!

Who?

RajahWild ofc😩

back away cause me nah share him wid nun a uno🙄

And Doh come talk bout mi man ugly caz gunshot will fire or mi guzu uh yere

DISRESPECTFULLY

Ammo stand by him always 😝😝

Soon kick weh such b foot tu
Caz who she

Anyways back to the book

This book will include mature content such as sex,violence,Abuse etc.

Y'all this perspective of Rajah is all in my imagination(obviously)
I know know nothing about this man's personal life😭😭

Feel free to comment we don't bite over here!!!🙃

And mek sure you vote or else i wont feel motivated to post chapters 😔😔

I dont own the copyright to any of the pictures used

Also we just ganna forget about his 👺 side  a little and focus on the soft spot in his heart (if none even deh deh)

A little back story on the mains:
(You'll see their picture's  during the book)

Keziah Mikaela Rodriguez
"Ziah"

She's an 18 year old.She's an outstanding achiever currently the head girl and student body president at meadow brook high school. Keziah is also the captain of the school's netball team.

She has a younger brother (Josiah  Dashawn Rodriquez) popularly known as "siah" who attends Jamaica college in grade 11 and is on the over 16 football team.

They both live with their mother Kerry-Ann who is an  alcoholic and sometimes mistreats her children.All because their father had a whole other family in Puerto Rico  during their relationship.

———

*Mi say him married and everything eno people 🤣🤣

Men?? Dawgg
Dem embarrassing yff

———

Their father cares for them nonetheless and keeps in contact with them.He actually opened an account with over 647 million dollars for Keziah on her 18 birthday,Only message left was "it's for you and your brother"

Where did he get the money??🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
I guess we'll never know

Keziah and Josiah are half Jamaican and half puerto rican. Keziah is fluent in Spanish but Josiah not so much.

Duijai Blake (Rajah Wild)

20 year old Duijai attended Jonathan Grant High School, before being expelled. He then enrolled in the Willowdene Group of Schools to continue the secondary level of his education. However, he decided that it made more sense for him to focus on music, and stopped attending classes in 11th grade.
He has just never saw formal education as the path for him.

He's now one of the hottest,Baddest and maddest artists in the dancehall community.

(And i stand firm on that!!!!)

Both parents are alive and well.His relationship with his father isn't butterfly and rainbows they rarely speak and if they do its hi and bye.

(He's a mommy's boy guys🤭🤭)

He rolls with his best friends since forever  Glorii, Jaydon and Corey.

Corey is Keziah and josiah's cousin. They found out a year prior to the first chapter.
Corey's father was on the death bed and he told him about his sister (Kerry-Ann) and her  whereabouts.He made sure to explain that they haven't talked in years and that he's heard she not doing well.

Corey went to Kerry-Ann's house and caught her in the act of literally torturing her children.

He tried to stop her but instead received a slap across his face.Corey took Keziah and Josiah out the yard for a drive.There skin were mixed with all different colors mostly purple/blue/red.

He took them to get food and was about to make them stay with him but they pleaded to go back home.
Uncertain of the situation he did as they say not forgetting to take there numbers and kept in contact with them ever since.

After his father's death he took control of there many businesses including Car rental companies ,Shipping companies and companies he invested in.

Thanks for giving this book a chance😘

🦇🦇
—————————-
See you in the 1st official chapter 🥰

I'm out🤭

—SINFUL👺