࣪𖤐14:In-Law?

📍: Spain town, jamaica
June 23,Sunday
1:43

📍: Spain town, jamaicaJune 23,Sunday1:43

° keziah°-18

***

"Think you never did ago reach"Andrea hugs me before opening the door wider so I could walk in.

"I'm here though"I laugh walking in

"Your so pretty"She says closing the door behind me

"Thank you...One thing you naah go mek me forget that eno"I laugh again

Her house is a beautiful, modern oasis, with clean lines, high ceilings, and expansive windows that flood the space with natural light.

The interior design is sleek and sophisticated, with a neutral color palette, rich wood accents, and stylish furnishings that exude elegance and refinement. The plush area rug and couch invite relaxation, while the stunning chandelier adds a touch of glamour to the living room.

Who ever designed this has real good taste.

She holds my hand gently pulling me towards the kitchen.

After entering she walks to the counter taking up a covered basket.Passing me a Gizada, I didn't hesitate on opening the plastic bag and taking a bite.

"Jesus Christ...This taste goood"I gosh

"True it sweat"she laughs "uno young people love sugar ee"

As we continued our conversation, effortlessly chatting and laughing together for a little over thirty minutes, the sudden sound of footsteps echoed through the house, signaling the arrival of someone new.

"Mummy, weh you deh?" a voice shouts from the living room, the words echoing through the hallway. The voice is unmistakably familiar.

Ignoring the thought swirling in my head, I walk over to the bin and discard the plastic bags, trying to compose myself. Just as I'm about to turn around, Andrea calls out to the mystery voice, "In the kitchen!" she says, her eyes locked on mine.

Smelling a familiar perfume, I turn around, and my eyes land on the last person I expected to see. Duijai stared at me with the same confused look as me, his eyes wide with surprise.

Same son she did a try set me up wid??The universe is speaking!!

"Trouble meet ke-"Miss Andrea starts to talk but he cuts her off