࣪𖤐11:Entangled

📍Norbrook, Kingston, Jamaica
May 22, wednesday
8:26

📍Norbrook, Kingston, JamaicaMay 22, wednesday8:26

🇪🇸 𝓓𝓾𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓲 || 𝓡𝓪𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 🦇-20

****

As I gently shake her shoulder, I can feel her warmth and softness beneath my fingertips. She stirs, her eyes fluttering open, and I'm met with a gaze that's both sleepy and sweet. Her hair's a tangled mess, and her cheeks are flushed from slumber.

"Nuh feel like a time fi you wake" I ask, my voice barely audible over the quiet hum of the morning.

She blinks, her eyes focusing on me, and a soft smile spreads across her face. "A wah time"she murmurs, her voice husky with sleep.

I help her sit up, and she rubs her eyes, trying to shake off the remnants of sleep.

"Time fi you get up"I answer, my eyes scanning her face for any signs of fatigue or stress.

"If you nuh want me inna you bed just say that"she says finally. "Me still tired"She wraps herself back in the sheets

"You nuh have school"I ask, hoping she'll say No so we can spend the day together

But she bobs her head, her hair bouncing with the movement. "Yes,Me have a test 12:00.I just need to reach there by 11:30."she finally gets up.

As she heads to the bathroom, I can't help but admire the way her ass moves effortlessly, her slow and graceful steps a testament to her lingering sleepiness. I follow her, my eyes fixed on the gentle sway of her hips, and the way her hair cascades down her back like a waterfall.

To how me a fall in love me all disappointed inna me fucking self

She begins to brush her teeth, and I lean against the counter, watching her in the mirror. Her eyes meet mine, and we share a soft, sleepy smile.

The sound of the toothbrush and the gentle hum of the bathroom fan create a soothing background noise.

She exits the bathroom sitting back on the bed. "you ever use that"She points at the glock on the side table.

"Only if needed"I reply

Partially true

"Suh yuh nuh inna dem activities deh"She asks and immediately I knew what shes referring to.

"Song me sing eno"I laugh

"..."
"..."

"You,Breakfast downstairs"