࣪𖤐10: Night Time

📍Smokey vale

May 21,Tuesday 6:20pm

May 21,Tuesday
6:20pm

May 21,Tuesday 6:20pm

✿ ° ziah°ツ-18

***

"Uno choose which room uno want...bathe n come downstairs by 7 o 'clock fi dinner"Gavin says pointing down the hallway.

We nod in sync before separating to the rooms.

"You tek da room yer,it too bright and pink"siah says just before i open the door to the other room.

"Mtcheww"I hist before switching with him.

Placing my bags on the mini sofa,I start taking out the stuff needed to shower.

Gavin told us we're staying with him for a while. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

He said it's because he wants to help our mom get better, that she needs support and he's willing to give it to her.

I don't know what to think. I thought they were done for good. But I guess Gavin still cares about her, and about us. He wants to help us all heal, I guess.

It's weird to think about living with Gavin now, but I know we need help. My mom's been struggling for so long, and we've been struggling right along with her. Maybe this is what we need to get back on track. I just hope Gavin knows what he's getting himself into.

After taking a shower and putting on a  shorts with a top,I check the time seeing that its 7:08 I exit the room to go downstairs.

Entering the dining area i saw siah already sitting with a girl who looks like his age "good night"I greet her.

She greets me back before Gavin and a Lady walks in with plates and containers with food.