࣪𖤐13:D is for DRAMA!!

📍 warehouse,point 7
June 20,Thursday
5:07am

 🇪🇸𝓓𝓾𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓲 || 𝓡𝓪𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 🦇-20

"Nuh inna nuh long talking wid yuh"Jaydon speaks first as we enter the room

I watched as he picked up the cordless hammer drill. He gave me a mischievous grin as he reached for the pointiest drill bit, its sharp tip glinting in the light.

"Dem threaten me and mi family life...me did affi dweet"The man says

"A just the one warehouse me tell them bout me nuh give nuh name or nun else"Guilt evident in his voice

"Maintain confidentiality and loyalty, even in the face of adversity or consequences, and refrain from disclosing sensitive information or betraying the trust of your associates. "Jaydon speaks finishing up on putting the drill together.

"Yuh neva learn dat pan yuh first few days?"He walks over to the man who's tied up in a chair.

He positioned the bit under the chin of the ute, applying steady pressure.

"Inna yuh next life remember dah moment yere...memba me telling you fi keep yuh blct mouth shut"Jaydon says before squeezing the trigger, and the pointy drill bit began to spin with a loud whirring noise.

The bit effortlessly pierced his skin, sending blood flying in all directions.

I couldn't help but feel a sense of Joy as the blood splashes the floor and walls.

"A how much man lock up?"Joydon paused

"17"Glorii replies

"Seventeen hole inna yuh face then"He resumes his position.

"1"... "2".... "3"... "4" He counts making the holes in the face and neck of the man

As he finished drilling and released the trigger, the sudden silence was almost palpable.Jaydon examined the holes he had created, a look of satisfaction on his face. "Perfect," he said, smiling.

Learn him lesson

To finish it off I got up pulling the Sig Sauer P220 series from my waists pointing it to his head,I pull the trigger sending multiple bullets through his jaw.

"Seet deh"korey says as soon as I'm done

"Did a wait pan it to"Glorii joins