࣪𖤐12:Movements

📍Norbrook, Kingston
4 weeks later
9:08pm

🗓️:June 19,Wednesday

✿ ° ziah°ツ-18

***

"i love this wig so much"I gush flipping the camera so the girls could get a better vision.

"It fit you bad, Cya see me self a wear wavy wig"Malaysia says

As the weeks have gone by, we've formed a strong bond,and I've come to really enjoy spending time with them

"Uno nuh feel we fi have a girls night?"London speaks "we need fi spend more time together yuh know bond a likkle"

"Fi true we can have a little sleep over one Saturday "Khadijah agrees

Just as i'm about to agree my phone starts to ring Andrea's name flashes across the screen.

We've also got closer she's always call to check on me.

"Me a get a call..talk to uno later kisses"I say blowing kisses in the camera as they return them

"Gwaan go talk to such man later"London says

Pitty she nuh know a fi him yaad me deh

Laughing it off, We hung up before i answer the other call.

"Pumpkin, how are you doing?" Andrea said, her concern evident in her voice.

She has taken to calling me "Pumpkin". At first, I was a bit taken aback ! But there's something about the way she says it, with a smile in her voice, that just makes me feel so loved and accepted.

It's funny, because now whenever she calls me "Pumpkin", it feels like she's the caring mom I've never had.

"I'm doing great, Thanks for checking in on me," I replied, feeling a warmth in my heart.

Andrea's voice was filled with concern. "I was just thinking about you and wanted to make sure you're doing okay."

always looking out for my well-being and showing me love and support,She's such a nice person

"Mek your favorite food eno"She says and I guess she's talking about Gizzada.

I remember expressing how much I love them to her.

"A lie?..Me a come look fi you sometime next week"I tell her watching as Duijai enters the room walking straight to the en suite bathroom.