࣪𖤐8:A Day In The Life

📍Stony Hill
May 18,Saturday
7:28

📍Stony HillMay 18,Saturday 7:28

✿ ° ziah°ツ-18

***

I momentarily open my eyes feeling a throbbing sensation from my shoulder wrist and neck.

I lazily swing my body upwards before pushing my feet in my slippers and sliding to the bathroom.

Yes "sliding" it takes too much energy to lift up my feet to walk right now.

I splash water on my face to wake my body up, before taking up my toothbrush spreading toothpaste across the bristles then proceed to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I wash my face with the cleanser then drying it.

Exiting the bathroom I pause seeing
siah spread out in my bed.

Nice and comfortable doe??

Allowing him to have his rest time, I go to the side table taking up my phone and EarPods.

I canceled the shoot for today!

A Saturday a wash, cook and heng out clothes type day

And guess who affi do all a dat
Me!!

I slide the earbuds into my ears, feeling the soft rubber fit snugly into my ear canal.

I take a deep breath, ready to zone out and focus on the first task at hand - washing the clothes.

I head to the laundry room, the sound of an random playlist filling my ears. I sort the clothes, separating the lights from the darks, and toss them into the washing machine.

I add a dash of detergent, close the lid, and select the appropriate cycle. As the machine starts to hum, I feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that the clothes will be clean and fresh soon.

Just then  "Take her to the O"by king Von starts to play.

One of my personal favorites

Ofc I listen to hip-hop/rap...

Jamaicans just pretend like dancehall,Reggae and R&B/soul a the only genre of music deh bout

And by Jamaicans I mean Josiah

"Just got some top, from this stripper bitch...She from Kankakee
Just bought a Glock, with a ruler clip
Boy, don't play with me" I start to sing along the lyrics