࣪𖤐3:Mirrored Reflections

🗓️ May 11,Saturday

I sat down with the club owner, a fat, pompous-looking man with some of his skin overlapping his eyes named Mr

I sat down with the club owner, a fat, pompous-looking man with some of his skin overlapping his eyes named Mr. Brown. He's discussing about contracts and deals, but Im zoned out.

"Mr Blake, are you listening?" A representative from my management team nudge me.

"Yeah,mhon" I reply, trying to focus.

Nuh fi them job dat.Not even know wah me a do yere.

"Aright,hear wah we'll deal wid this later mia cut"I got up pulling my sogging pants to my waist.

I click the fob key, and the sleek bright red Dodge challenger SRT comes to life. I slide into the driver's seat, feeling a sense of excitement for the long-overdue conversation I'm about to have.

I put the car in gear and head to my mother's house, eager to reconnect with her after so much time apart.

As I pull up, I see her warm smile waiting for me at the door. I grab the small gift I brought and walk into her welcoming embrace.

"Mi one seed"She smiles indulging my hugs

we dive into conversation, sharing stories, and laughter. We talk about life's ups and downs as always she try to scowl me for being 'gelding'

'Fatherhood defines manhood,So having a youth is the ultimate sign that you are a man':her words not mine

It's a moment of pure love and connection, reminding me of the true richness in life – the relationships we nurture and cherish.

"Mummy, you memba me a how much"I say sitting back in the sofa getting more comfortable.

"Me have nuff more years"i add

"So?,you should a have pickeny from when yaah 18"she answers passing me a a bottle with some form of liquid

"A wah dis"a mug on my face

"Strongback"

Wah you nah sayy??
Stand up inna me back till day light

"Me a look out fi a twin or triplet when you ooman a breed"She add as i approach the door

I shook my head while chuckling "check you account yere"

"Yeah check back yours"

"Mummy stop send back e money dem when me send it to you"I scowled