ִ ࣪𖤐 2:Spark

📍Meadowbrook high school

May 6,Monday
3:00pm

"As we close this meeting, let us reaffirm our shared commitment to upholding the highest standards of discipline and integrity, and may our collective efforts serve as a beacon of excellence for our school community, guiding us towards a brighter...

"As we close this meeting, let us reaffirm our shared commitment to upholding the highest standards of discipline and integrity, and may our collective efforts serve as a beacon of excellence for our school community, guiding us towards a brighter future." I announced letting out a heavy sigh.

Tiad a dem meeting yah everyday.Mi nuh know a wah me go tek up pan me head.

Walking out the meeting room i try my best to avoid the principal's sight.

"Ms Rodriguez,you did excellent today keep up the good work"Mr Facey our principal states

As always!!

This man stop me after every meeting fi tell me dat.

I reply with a simple "Thank you"not trying to draw the conversation out plus i have netball practice.

Closing the office door behind me,I looked up from my phone and just the right group of girls were walking by.

Kayla,Shan and Tashy.

They side eyed me as i stare straight in their eyes.

I can't believe it came to this. The girls and I used to be inseparable, sharing all our secrets and supporting each other through thick and thin. But then, somehow, things started to change. Little comments here and there, snide remarks and eye rolls when I spoke up. I tried to brush it off at first, thinking it was just a phase, but it only got worse.

Kayla started spreading rumors about me behind my back, and the others just went along with it. I confronted them, but they denied it and told me I was being 'paranoid' and 'insecure'.

We started to drift apart, and soon we weren't hanging out anymore. I realized that our friendship was never as strong as I thought it was.

Now, I'm left feeling lost and alone,wondering what I did wrong and how things went so sour. I thought we had something real, but I guess I was wrong. It's hard to accept, but I have to move on and find new friends who will truly have my back.