Magnolia

Waking up in a hospital is scary but I was so happy to see a familiar face, even if it looked hurt and guilty. Atlas sat holding my hand and his voice brought comfort to me. I was so happy to not be alone there. I felt safe with them there.

Silas had been so worried about me. I meant to text him as soon as I got home but never made it that far before I passed out. I just didn't want to bother him but he insisted that if there is ever a next time then to call him instantly. I was thankful that they cared so much. I was a little nobody and yet they cared.

They cared so much that they were pretending to be my husband and brother. The thought of it made me giggle each time.

The drive to my apartment wasn't very long. Silas insisted on driving me and making sure I was okay the whole time. Atlas met us there and they both helped me pack a bag that consisted of clothes, my phone charger, my laptop and charger, a book, some basic toiletries and a bear stuffed animal that I had since I was a baby.

"I can do this myself, you know?" I whine as they let me grab my own underwear and bras but nothing else.

"Yes but you need to rest and take it easy, we don't mind," Silas says. "Anything else you want?"

I shake my head no and look around just Incase. "I'm good"

"Let's get you home" Atlas took his hand in mine and smiled.

I laughed to myself about how he said that as if it was mine too.

I held his hand tight as he took me to Silas's car. Atlas would meet us at the house later after going to pick up my prescription and some food.

Silas put his hand on my thigh while he drove, which caused me to blush and heat up a little. It was possessive almost. His hands were so large and soft, lightly gripping onto my flesh as if I was going to take off running. It made me feel safe.

We pull into a long gravel driveway surrounded by trees before parking in front of their beautiful home. I looked up at it through the window. It looked older but updated and well kept. It was huge.

"You guys live here?" I asked, stunned

"It's pretty nice, huh?" He smiled before getting out of the car, grabbing my duffle bag from the back and helping me out of the car.

"It's beautiful" I added as we walked through the front door into a very open concept living room and kitchen. "Wow"

He showed me around the living room and kitchen first, making sure I knew that anything to eat or drink  was up for grabs.

Next, was the huge game room/ movie room that was set up with a huge projector and screen, a big giant couch with every gaming console and game. Behind the couches were a pool table and some pinball machines along with a whole drink and snack bar. I was amazed by that room.

He opened a pretty large brown door down the hall and stepped inside." And this will be your room" he said softly.

The room was large and spacious, a king size bed placed in the middle and a fireplace across from it with a tv above

The room was large and spacious, a king size bed placed in the middle and a fireplace across from it with a tv above. There was a window nook and balcony that overlooked what looked like a garden. The mix of grays and browns and whites made it feel clean but warm and cozy. It was nicer than my whole apartment. I opened a door to the connecting bathroom that matched the room.

"I get to stay here?" I gawked at the room.

He chuckles, "it's all yours"

I smile and nod slightly, looking around. For a week I get to live in luxury.

"My room is down the hall and Atlas is across from you." He pointed in the directions he was talking about and I nodded.

"Why don't you shower, get changed into something comfortable and lay down? I'll bring you some food when Atlas gets home and maybe we can all watch a move or something." Silas says, putting his hands in his pant pockets.

His brown curls hit his forehead as he looks down, almost looking shy for a split second before looking back in my eyes, admitting his confidence once again. The sun was setting and the golden light hitting his tan golden skin just right. He was truly handsome. I never thought I would ever be in this position and this close to someone so attractive, let alone two men.

I nod and turn to my bag as Silas starts to walk out of the room. I quickly bolt to the door frame, "Hey Silas..." I called him. He's only a few steps away as he turns around. "Thank you.. for everything you both are doing"

I didn't fully know what I was thanking for exactly but I felt grateful to be watched after, even if for just a week. It was kind and genuine, something you don't see in many people anymore.

He took his few steps back to me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I would do anything for you, sweetheart"

He then walked back down the stairs and I felt myself blush beet red. He hardly even knew me, how could he say that?

The same way I agreed to live with two strangers for a week?

After my long shower, I felt better. I didn't feel sick and felt like I had energy again. I changed into a matching tank top and short pajama set. Laying on the bed, I practically moaned about how comfortable it was. Better than my bed at home.

I spent the remaining time reading a book on my phone, scrolling down the pages through the steamy story. I pictured myself in the lead character position and ping ponged the love interest between Silas and Atlas, causing my heart rate to raise.