Atlas

"How about we watch you?" Silas says and she blushes bright.

He meant dirty things but we both knew she wasn't completely ready for that, especially after being in the hospital.

"W-what?" She asks, looking at both of us.

"You're just so fucking pretty" I save and smile at her, rubbing my fingers along her soft legs. "We could just stare at you all day and night"

"Stunning." Silas adds on and plays with her hair.

She blushed some more but this time in a different way. She feels appreciated.

"We can watch whatever you'd like" Silas says and hands her the remote.

She scrolls and puts on some comedy tv series she said she used to like growing up, we watched it for only a couple minutes before she fell asleep on us. 

I gently moved her legs off of me before standing up and carefully picking her up bridal style, carrying her to her bed.

I laid her down softly against her sheets, making sure to put the warm and fuzzy blanket on top of her. I leaned down, kissing her forehead.

Her eyes fluttered open sleepily. "Don't leave me"

A pang hit my chest at her sweet voice saying that to me. "I'll be right back okay? Let me just go change and tell Silas we're going to bed okay?"

She nodded and pulled the blanket closer to her.

I practically ran back to Silas telling him that I would be sleeping in her bed with her.

"Be careful with her please Atlas" Silas begged and I furrowed my brows.

"I will" I was slightly offended. Did he think I would crush her or something?

"I just don't want her to get overwhelmed too quickly. We don't need her running away. We need her here" he looked sad and I could tell it was him saying it to himself too.

"She isn't going anywhere" I pat his shoulder as I went up to my room, changing into some sweatpants.

I walked back into her room to see her sitting up, wrapped in the blanket and looking worried.

"What's going on, kitten?" I was quickly at her side, getting under the blankets and pulling her towards me, wrapping my arms around her.

"I wasn't sure if you were actually going to come back..." she whispers, "this is all new to me, staying in a room I've never been in before. It feels scary. I wanted to not be alone. I should be wary of you and Silas too but I feel comfortable with you both."

I smiled as I kissed her temple. "I'm glad you're comfortable with us, I'll stay here all night with you"

"Is Silas going to be mad? Or jealous?" She asked, scooting in closer to me.

I chuckled, "he might be a little jealous but never mad, kitten"

"How am I supposed to pick?" Her voice was sleepy.

I look down at her, "What do you mean? Pick what?"

"Between you two. One of you will get hurt..." she trailed off, clearly sounding upset.

"Well.. you don't have to pick.. you could have both of us." I say truthfully, knowing this needed to be a full conversation with Silas as well.

"I could?" She sat up, looking at me.

"Yes. We would love to both be with you. Would that make you happy?" I brushed some loose strands out of her face.

"I think that would... how would that work?" She asked and laid back down into me, resting her head on my chest.

"We can talk about that tomorrow with Silas. He should be a part of this conversation." I kissed the top of her head and she nodded.

"Go to sleep, honey" I whisper.

"Kitten" she fake aggressively whispered

I chuckled, "go to sleep, Kitten"

———

Short chapter but the next one is going to be longer! :)