SARAH ADAM

I walked into building of my company with my assistant trailing behind me.

"Ma'am, we have meeting with George Edward this afternoon for some personal stuff and your father said to inform you that your presence are especially required for the meeting". Flora said.

I look at my assistant who has been with me with six years. She is pretty cute and has been loyal with me. I have no doubt that she would die for me and vise versa. She has long layers with her blonde hair and she always wear formal clothes.

I groaned and said, "Why am I required? I don't even deal with that side of the business. And daddy knows I hate that George prick. Bastard of a man ".

" Is that true, my tulip?". My dad's voice blooms in the lobby of the office. And I turn around to face him and my four brothers.

Yes, four. I know OH MY GOD. Right?

But I love my brothers from the bottom of my heart. They are my lifeline. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Yes sometimes they are protective and they might have broken my ex boyfriend's legs for cheating on me and they also might have broken my crush's nose when he rejected me but yeah I love them.

Like sooo much

I run towards my father and jumped into his arms.

"Daddy!". I exclaimed with excitement and bite his cheek

Well biting is my love language.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek in return.

"Hello there my beautiful tulip. My life". My father said with love.

God I love him.

We were hugging when Milo came up and wrenched me out of dad's arms into his and hugged me tightly.

"Hello there my beautiful sister, are you not even going to say hello to your favorite brother?".Milo said .

"Who said you are his favorite?". Kai came and again I am wrenched out from Milo's arm into kai's.

"Hey you can't take her from me!". Milo huffed with annoyance.

While I laughed and Kai ignored him to hig me properly.

"Hello there my love". He said into my hair.

"Hello my beautiful brother". I greeted him in return.

"Hey anything but beautiful. Say something like handsome charming charismatic or--"

His sentence is cut of when again (ugh) I am transferred from kai's arms into my third brother's Noah.

"Hello Sarah ". He said slowly in my ear.

"Hi" I smiled at him."are you okay?". I asked him because he had just gone through a hard breakup with his girl-well ex girl- whom he has been in a relationship with for 7 years and she cheated on him. That gold digger bitch. We always used to warn him about her that none of us had good vibes coming from her but I guess he was blinded by love.

"Yes I am little bird" . He smiled but that was also a sad one

And my last brother Brandon came and swoop me from the floor into his arms.

I laughed. Out of all my brothers I am close to Brandon because he is a little shy and young than me just two years so I guess we're close.

"Hello my soul". He said.

Yes he calls me my soul because when our gold digger mom left us for another more rich man he and I became close and he said that I saved his life.

"Hey there love". I smiled at him .

"Hey why do call only him love . Don't you love us?"Milo pouted.

I laughed and chose to ignore him because arguing with him is like arguing with a wall.

Milo and Kai are the most funny and the happiness of our family. Noah is a little cold but not towards us. He only warms up to us but I hope someday he will find someone who will love him the way he deserves. And lastly Brandon. Well he is a little shy and not very outgoing. An introvert basically.

And god do I love them.

My dad wrenched me again out of brandons arms and took me in his and said to scold my brothers." Can we go to the meeting my children's?". He said.

We all nodded and trailed right behind him.

Because he is the leader of our family and the most powerful man in the city and I am proud I can call This humble and kind man my father and these goofies my brothers.