MICHAEL EDWARD

Father and I exit the room together and he dragged me towards the restrooms with a tightening grip on my arm. I'm sure I'd have a bruise later. He opened the restroom and smashed me across the floor.

" That fucking bitch she thought she was so mighty queen. The nerve of the fucking girl". I could see the heat coming out of his mind and ears.

His gaze settled on me where I was still lying on the floor. I shivered from fear.

"You know I was at that point where all I wanted was to marry you off to some girl so you could leave me but Ella said to make use out of you and she suggested the deal. I thought for once you'd be useful but no you just sat there like a dumbfuck and couldn't even talk. Guess I'll have to remind you the rules. He said while taking off his belt.

His hand goes in the air and I immediately put my arm infront of me to avoid the hit but the hit never came . I removed my arm to see that Mr Adam was holding my dad's arm that held the belt.

"You fuckwit. Are you seriously hitting your son? Are you even human?". He gritted out in anger.

"A-adam I was j-just--".father stuttered. And I swear I've never heard him stutter before.

"This is what going to happen now george.you are going to get the fuck out my building and leave your son alone. You will pack his belongings and I'll let them picked up. You will leave your son alone and tell everyone that wedding will be held tomorrow and then you'll never see your son again. Is that understood?". He said

"You asshole why would I give you my son?". My father seethed out in anger and somehow fear.

"Because if not then you'll never be able to show your face in the media. I'll destroy you,your family,and most important your business ". He answered.

"Yeah yeah take him . He is of no use. And when you'll get tired of him then don't throw him at me". My father said.

My heart bleed out at his words . How could he be so cruel. What did I ever did to deserve this. Why am I the one always at fault.

My father well now he is no father of mine. George started to go to the door to leave but not before he turned around and looked in my eyes and said."you are not worthy of love. You'll never be. No one will love a weak man like you .you are not a man . You are-". His words are cut off by Sarah slap on his face.

"GUARDS! Take him and if I ever see his face again you can say goodbye to your jobs". She ordered them.

The guards murmured a quiet yes mam and  dragged George out of the building.

I sat there on the floor with Sarah Mr Adam and his son's looking down at me and I didn't knew what to do so I did what I was best at.

I started crying.

I cried and cried.

Until someone's arms wrapped around me and I suddenly found the comfort in them.

"Dad can you....." She trailed off.

And his dad said a yes darling and I cried more at that because I don't have that fatherly love. And guess I'll never have.

I heard a door shut and I buried my face in her chest and cried my eyes and heart out while she started to say comforting words to me while caressing my hair.

"It's okay lotus flower. I'm here for you".she said.

And somehow.....

In her arms I could see the future that I've always wanted......