MICHAEL EDWARD

After we were done doing -um- that Sarah went quite and made her original cold face. And on other hand I was a mess. I didn't knew what was happening in my life. First my father kicked me out and now I am marrying her. HER. the most gorgeous beautiful adorable funny kind women. And me? I am nothing. I have nothing what a normal men would have except for some abs but that's all. I am weak. I can't even hold a conversation. And she is the most powerful women I have ever met . How will I stand beside her. People would talk and--

My thoughts are cut off by the screeching of the car. I got out from my world and looked at Sarah. But her her eyes wasn't ahead it was on me. I fidget in my seat because after that -THAT- I can't even look in her eyes. It's so embarrassing.

She observed me with her beautiful blue eyes that I would not mind getting lost in.
I immediately lowered my gaze and started fidgeting with my rings. God why do I always panic around her.

She took my chin with her fingers and made me look at her. Goodness I am so embarras--

"Shut up". She said.

"Huh?". I asked.

"Shut up that thoughts that you are not good enough or you are weak. No you are not. You are the strongest person I have met. You are strong and you know why?". She asked.

"W-why?". I answered.

"Because you fought for you life in that hellhole you lived in always as a child. You escaped that evil women and her bastard childs. You lost you mother and well I guess father too. You endured the pain that they gave you and you despite all these things came out to become a good person. A gentleman so yes you are strong and in my eyes there will be no one stronger than you". She said with a small smile.

My eyes stung with unshed tears and I think I dropped one. She smiled softly and wiped my escape tear with her thumb.

"T-thankyou Sarah". I said with emotions chocking up in my chest.

"No need to thank me I just told you the truth, lotus flower ". She said and I blushed at the nickname.

I decided to have the courage and asked her.

"W-why you c-call me l-lotus flower?". I whispered.

She smiled a little and said.

"Because they are my favorite and I think you Michael are also becoming my favorite person".

And again here comes the blushing.

She laughed and said "stop blushing or I'll have to kiss you again and if i started to kiss you I won't stop without jumping on your bones".

I buried my face in my hand and groaned slowly.

I heard the door shut so I drop my face from my face and saw Sarah rounding the car and coming to my side. She again tapped the button on her key and my side of the door opened. She then put her hand inside and urged me to take her hand.

I hesitate for a moment and after a moment took her hands. Her hands were soft in mine and were so small in mine.

She dragged me out of the car and started leading me towards the house.

I looked after and the house.

No

It was not a HOUSE.it was a MANSION.

God it's beautiful.