SARAH ADAMS

After Michael cried out his eyes on my chest I gave him a minute before lifting his face with my hands. I put both my hand on his both cheeks and lifted his face up.his eyes were red and puffy from tears.

I wish I could've punched that bastard in the face.

I smiled at him because even at this state he looks so beautiful and cute.

"No one is going to hurt you anymore. okay?I said to him.

He nodded and looked at me for a few minutes before asking."w-what's going to h-happen now?".

Aw my baby.

"What's going to happen is we'll get married tomorrow and then you're going to stay with me as my husband". I tell him.

God just the thought of spending the rest of my life with him fills my belly with butterflies. But I have to ask him if he's okay with marriage with me.

"Do you want to get married? If you don't them nobody is forcing you and you could just-". My words are cut off by his .

"NO! I want to m-marry you but p-please don't send m-me back to h-him. Please." He started to cry and my heart started to bled.

"No no baby no one is going to take you away from me . We'll live together and I'll never hurt you and I'll never send you back to that monster". I said to put him at ease

He exhailed a breath of relief and nodded.

"Now should we go?". I asked him.

"But my stuff-". He started but I cut him off.

"Don't worry about your stuff. Dad has Handeld it". I assured him and took him by his hand and we both stood up .

"You're tall". I told him with a teasing smile.

He blushed at my compliment and we both exit the restroom.