SARAH ADAMS

God what was I thinking grabbing him like that . I let my dominating side get over me. I don't like it when people cut off my sentence like bro I'm talking let me finish . I am not going to stop you from answering.

But god that was bad.

And I shouldn't have done that with a person who had such a bad past and what if it trigger his memory. I need to be more careful.

I was in my office drinking some gin and tonic when a knock catched my attention I looked over and saw daddy standing there in his nightwear.

He smiled softly at me and entered the office I was on the sofa so he came over and sat beside me and took me in his arms I sighed softly in his neck inhaling his comforting smell.

I don't care how old I am or how much powerful I look outside but inside I am my daddy's girl and I'll always be.

"What happened my little girl." Daddy asked me softly.

I melt in his embrace and whispered.
"Nothing daddy I'm just tired after a long day."

"It's okay to cry sometimes you know. You are so hard on yourself my girl. Yes do work but enjoy your life too". He said while kissing my head.

I sighed but didn't say anything and nodded on his chest.

After solid ten minutes daddy tapped my arm and said."go now my girl to your husband".

I frowned "he's not my husband". I said.

Daddy smirked and said"yet".

"Daddy " I whined and pouted while crossing my arms on my chest.

He laughed while kissing my forehead and head towards the door but not before saying
"Please use condom I am still young to be a grandpa".

"Oh my god". I groaned.

I could still hear his laugh from the hallway.
I also had smile on my face.

After a few minutes I decided to wear my big girl panties and go to my room
Well our.

______________________________________________

I entered the bedroom and saw Michael laying on the bed on the left side on his side so I can only see his back. I think that he fell asleep and get in the bathroom to do my business. After some skincare brushing my teeth and changing I got out and start going towards the bed I got under the covers and faced Michael.

God he's beautiful.

You know they say boys are supposed to be handsome and dashing and all the manly words you could use to describe a men. But good God is micheal pretty.

He is pretty In a different way and I could confidently say that he's the most beautiful boy I have ever met in my entire life.

He have perfect innocent brown eyes perfect black hair and a perfect body. He has a defined jaw and I just want to bite on it.

I must be staring for a long time because he started to fidget in his sleep and whimpered. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought what could got him to be a whimpering mess in his sleep.

He started to move his head here and there and suddenly his eyes opened. He must've not noticed me because he was facing the ceiling and he sighed.

He whispered after a long time still staring at the ceiling.

"God I c-cant sleep w-without her".

Anger started to build in my heart at the mention of some her and my I see red.
I immediately shot up that made him turned his head to me. He gasped and sat up in his side.