MICHAEL EDWARD

After a few minutes of standing outside the building while I waited for Sarah, she finally came back. Her face was twisted into worry,rage and ....anger? God. What if she hits me. What if whenever she gets mad she'll whipp me and when she is-

My thoughts are cut of when she saw me and her anger left her and she smiles radiantly at me . But then her expression changed into worry as she saw my feared face.

"Hey. What's wrong?". She ask making her voice soft.

I shake my head in nothing and lower my eyes. Even though she is shorter than me I feel weak when I look into her gorgeous eyes.

Huh  

Who am I kidding. I am weak.

She tilt my chin up with her fingers and said ."I asked what's wrong?". Her voice still soft but dangerous now.

I felt a shiver down my spine.

"N-nothing. J-just- nervous". I answere so light I don't think even she heard me or not.

She observed me for a moment and to my luck let it go even though it looks she doesn't believe me.

"U hun. Let's go". She said and took her hand out.

I stare at it in a surprise. Why does she want to hold my hand? Isn't she's disgusted by me? My hand are so-

"Well. Are you going to take my hand or gonna start at it all day?". She said , cutting off my thoughts.

I hesitate for a moment and took her hands.

She smiles softly at me and started to lead us forward to her car.

We stop in front of a luxurious Porsche 911 and oh my god it is so beautiful.

I stare at it in awe and Sarah caught me looking at the car she smiled at me and said. "You like it?". I nod my head in agreement.

"Do you wanna ride it?". She asked.

"O-oh my g-god no. W-what if I c-crash it?". I asked stuttering on my words. Why god why I have this condition?

She chuckled softly and shook her head at me and said. "I'll let you crash thousands cars if it brings smile at your face".

Oh my.

I maybe blushing so hard because she stared to laugh at me and said "god you're so cute".

I pout in embarrassment and stride over to the car.

Oh my Jesus why am I pouting like a child?

I stop in front of the passenger seat and grasp the handle to open the door but then I remembered that this is not my car . Even though I don't have one but this one is locked and the owner of the car is now bending over her knees and laughing at me like it is the most funny thing she has ever saw.

I blushed so hard in embarrassment that I could see my hands getting red . And my hands only get red when I am at the infinity level of embarrassment.

After a whole session of laughing she finally stopped it not after wiping her tears .

She click some button in her key and the door slides open without opening it myself. So these are automatic. Ah.

I got in the passenger seat and she got into the driver seat.

She closed the doors and put her bag in the side seat.

After a minute of silence in which I was still pouting she turned towards me and took my face in the palm of both of her hands.

"I'm sorry for laughing at you okay? I really am. I shouldn't have done that". She said smiling softly.

Nobody has ever look at me like that.