MICHAEL EDWARD

I was treating my wounds in the bathroom when a maid came knocking at my door.i reached the door and opened it. She kept her gaze on the floor while saying that my father said to get ready in 10 minutes to go to a meeting.

I just listened to her and shut the door.

I don't like talking to people. In this house no one talks to me so I just got used to it by now. And as for school I was always an introvert and whenever someone talked to me I just ignored them and whenever someone tried to touch me I'd flinch and the person would assume that I was crazy and would leave me alone.

Well, I guess I am crazy...

After putting loads of makeup on my face to hide the bruises and cuts I got dressed according to present myself and got outside.

After climbing down the stairs I watched my step-mother giving my dad a kiss.
Ew. Gross. They are gross. Everything in this house is gross.

I cough to break them and approach them hesitantly.

My father and stepmother stopped kissing and both rolled their eyes at me for interrupting them.

"Good. You hide your bruises". My father said.

I nod.

He nod back and asked me to follow him into the car.after we sat in the car I claps my hands together and started to scratch my sides of the finger.

I always had this habit and it makes me relieve the stress.

"Today we are going to meeting with Adams and you must know that they are most powerful in business world". My father said.

I nod even though I was confused why we were meeting them.

" I am going to fix your wedding with their daughter." My father said.

And my heart stopped.i looked at him waiting for him to say that this is some kind of a sick joke but I guess I should've known better than to expect a joke from him.

I sat there with my heart bleeding. I've always wanted to marry with love in it. I've always thought that I would get a women who will love me and would save me from my family. Save me from my anxiety.but I never started a relationship because I always was insecure about myself. And because I always avoided physical touch.

How could I marry someone when I couldn't even let her touch me without triggering the raping incident?

I sat there with tears brimming in my eyes and got numb.

"Shut it out. And if you cry and they cancel the deal with us because you are not a proper man I will kill you myself. And I mean it." My father spit out in anger.

I nod again and wiped my eyes with the end of my sleeves.

After we've reached the building, father and I got out of the car and started to walk toward the reception. Father talked to the man at the reception while I took that opportunity to look around.

The building was massive. The doors were made out of glass and we're automatic. The furniture in the lobby was looking expensive.even the employees were looking expensive.

My father called my name and when I looked at him he was looking at me with anger in his eyes .

I shiver with fear and fell into steps behind him .

We entered the meeting room and looked around. There was no one there yet . Only us.

"Sir Adam will be here in a minute. You can take a seat." The person who was with us giving the tour of the building said.

"Yes yes of course". My father said with a smile.

Oh how fake was that smile . Only I know.

We took a seat at the table and wait for Adams.

I was constantly scratching the side of my fingers.

"Stop that !". My father spit out.

I stopped.

"And if they ask something. Answer them verbally. I don't want them to think that I have a son who can't even talk." .father said.

I nodded again.

I held my breath when the door of the room opened and there entered five man . They were radiating power .

The first man who I assumed were Mr Adam entered first and I shivered from the man's existence.

The second man I met eyes with was I am guessing is Noah Adam. The man has short buzz hair cut. His skin is olive and his eyes are dark. Like really dark that it sends shiver down my spine.

The third man entered was I am guessing is Brandon . He is looking younger and has a cute face. By looking at him I can tell that he is an introvert too just like me.

After them two more men enters and they both had brown hair and brown eyes . They were almost identical. So i am guessing they both are Milo and Kai.

And after men another person enters but this time it is not a man but a women . And I think I just had a mini orgasm from just looking at her.

She has red hair and her lips are plump red.
Her cheeks are pink and I don't think she is wearing any makeup . Her eyes are light green and her skin shines even though there is no sunlight here. Her hair is pulled into a bun and some strands are pulling out of the messy bun. She is wearing a black skirt which fit her perfectly toned legs and a white silk shirt which two buttons are open. And I could see her boobs just fine from here.

GOD SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING, PRETTY, POWERFUL.

Choose your pick.

Someone's cough broke me out of my fantasy and that cough belonged to none other than my daddy dear. After I looked at him I realized I was staring at the girl-women- and everyone stared at me.

I blushed at the embarrassment and stood up from my seat.

"Hello Adam I am George Edward as you must know. This is my son Micheal . It's a great pleasure to meet you". My father said.

"H-Hi". My voice came out squeaky.

Shit. God I am in trouble. I stuttered.
Father is not going to forgive me.