―୨୧⋆ ˚ 015. he's deadly afraid that harry styles will beat his mf ass

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter fifteen
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter fifteen ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

matilda sat in her seat on the plane as it took off from new york city and headed towards boston. she absolutely hated flying since she was a little baby so she tried her best to distract herself for next three hours by watching the passengers around her or drawing in her notebook, but nothing seemed to ease her nerves.

she wasn't sure if it was just the flying that scared her or staying with the triplets for a week.

but there was one thing stuck in her head. a song to be specific. she always wrote poems and her thoughts in journals but never tried to write her own songs. "as it was" was a small exception because it was written together with harry.

however, this time she wanted to write a song. real song. maybe even go to the studio and try to record it and see if anything comes out of it.

the thought of being so high up in the air made her stomach feel like it was in her throat, and she kept thinking of all the things that could go wrong.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

tilly's heart pounded as she landed in boston, and she felt a mix of excitement and trepidation as she made her way through the airport. once the girl finally made it through security and into the terminal, she looked around for the triplets.

large sunglasses covered practically half of her face and the hood of her hoodie added additional anonymity. the last thing she wanted was to be noticed in the city where the triplets live. pretty ironic considering that she was wearing pink fresh love sweats set that wasn't even available to buy yet.

as she noticed them, tilly felt a mix of relief and nervousness. it's not like they were strangers. she had been talking to these people online for weeks now, but this was only the second time she was meeting them in person. they were so kind and friendly, though, and she felt a little more at ease as chris approached her.