―୨୧⋆ ˚ 022. what's stopping us?

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter twenty-two
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter twenty-two   ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

after matilda parents left the house, the real party began. the basement in her house was huge and designed to be the perfect meeting place. mirrorballs, dance floor and speakers, mini bar and huge TV. comfortable sofas and plenty of space to sit with atmospheric lights. you name it and it's there. so everyone gathered in there to celebrate her big day.

last year of being a teenager.

music was loud and drinks kept flowing. people were dancing, laughing, and singing along. ivy and connie gave her a heartfelt toast, and everyone was laughing while ivy talked about the first time they drank wine secretly behind their parents backs and how harry caught them smoking weed once.

as the night went by, the party grew louder. tilly was trying to give everyone enough attention. but from the moment tara kidnapped her for a group photo with jake and johnnie, she didn't see chris.

shit, she was starting to miss him.

"i made you a drink babe" a slightly drunk ivy smiled broadly at her best friend with a red cup in her hand "this party is giving frat and i love it"

"thanks ivy" matilda laughed and tried the drink "fuck, it's strong. have you seen chris?"

"you mean your lover boy" ivy looked around the room with a huge grin "well, i haven't seen him since i ran away from matt"

"oh" tilly frowned her eyebrows slightly "wait, why are you running away from matt?"

"he's bothering me" ivy laughed softly and her cheeks turned pink "and i think i saw conrad and nick making out somewhere" she whispered and tilly eyes went wide open "but i can't talk about it right now because i'm hiding from matt and he's coming here. bye bestie, i love you" she kissed tills cheeks and ran through the door to the garden.

"matthew" matilda smiled at him when he noticed her "where is your brother?"

"which one? nick is probably sneaking around with connie somewhere. and chris? i can't tell you" matt who was also a bit tipsy said really fast "i'll tell you if you tell me where ivy went. come on, she needs to unblock me on instagram"

"that's the fastest i heard you speak like ever" tills smiled "ivy is gonna kill me for this matt, she's in the garden"

"and chris is with jake somewhere here" matt pointed out people sitting on big couches at the other end of the room "thanks tills you're the best"