―୨୧⋆ ˚ 024. tattoos and late night walks

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter twenty-four
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter twenty-four⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"absolutely not chris" matilda laughed at the boy's crazy proposal "there's no way"

"please please please" chris tried to make puppy eyes to convince her "something small"

"you won't give me a tattoo" tilly looked at nick who was lying there while mez was tattooing him.

when nick said in the group chat that he was getting a new tattoo, matilda immediately asked if his tattoo artist would also find some time for her.

for now she only had two small tattoos. "we'll be alright" in her dad handwriting on her forearm and two little stars on her thigh also drawn by her mom and dad. and she really wanted something on her ribs or ankle.

"knowing chris, he would probably just draw you the fresh love logo or a heart with his name inside" nick laughed "shit, i'm not supposed to laugh, sorry mez"

"you're crazy. definitely not fresh love logo. a heart with my name, maybe" chris laughed and pulled tilly to him "so can i at least try to tattoo something on you?"

"only if you won't fuck it up, remember that it will stay on my body forever" the girl looked up at him "but you know, no pressure"

"no pressure" chris smiled "mez, today i will become a tattoo artist just like you" he shouted to the woman.

how could matilda ever refuse him when he asked so nicely and was so charming?

soon it was her turn to get a tattoo. mez designed two sketches for her: a snake wrapped around the moon for the ankle and roses with two butterflies for the rib.

"not gonna lie to you tilly, i think it's gonna hurt like a bitch" matt, who just woke up from his nap, said as he looked at the sketches "ribs usually hurt and you're skinny too. sorry, bad choice of words. shit"

"don't worry about it matt, i get what you mean" she smiled, secretly feeling anxious inside "i'm gonna cry for sure"

"lover boy will hold your hand" nick laughed as he was getting his own tattoo wrapped in a foil.