―୨୧⋆ ˚ 041. so clueless

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter forty-one
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter forty-one⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

matilda felt like she was on a secret mission. after nick let her and chris out of the room and they met with a very disappointed looks on their friends faces, they spent the rest of the evening pretending that they hadn't made up with each other at all.

well, not only they made up, they did make out too! how funny is that?

since no one wanted to clean up after the party anyway and it was already three in the morning, everyone just went to bed. the girl declared that she would sleep on the couch after ivy had fallen asleep in matt's room, and nick and connie were getting ready for bed upstairs.

their friends were so clueless and seriously believed that tilly and chris still had bad blood between them.

"goodnight tills" said matt who was just going to his room from downstairs "text me if you wanna sleep with ivy in my room instead, i'll go to chris. and again i'm sorry for that stupid idea of ​​locking you up at nick's"

"that's okay matt, goodnight" tilly smiled and wrapped herself in a blanket "and i'm not mad, don't worry about it"

"i'm just making sure" he smiled and disappeared behind the door of his room.

matilda waited a few more minutes to be sure that no one would stand in her way and then went on to implement her and chris' plan. sneaky bitches.

she quietly got up from the couch and headed up the stairs to the room downstairs. she didn't even have to knock on the door because chris was just coming up the stairs to get her. oh, they thought the same thing.

"baby" he smiled and instantly connected their hands "let's go to sleep"

"just make sure we will both wake up before all of them" matilda giggled because she felt like she was sneaking around with a boy behind everyone's back. well, that's exactly what she was doing.

that evening chris and tills fell asleep in each other's arms. matilda felt safe again and chris finally had her with him after he thought he had lost her forever. the war was over and the world was healing.

they were finally back together. for a moment, matilda felt like she was dreaming, like this couldn't be real. but then she felt chris' arms around her waist playing with the hem of her t-shirt, and she knew that this was real.