―୨୧⋆ ˚ 031. what happened in new york?

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter thirty-one
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter thirty-one⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

ivy was furious. not even angry. literally furious. if she was in a cartoon, steam would be coming out of her ears right now.

when she talked to freddie on the phone yesterday after leaving matilda's house and found out how chris reacted to his message, she felt real female rage.

oh, he should be so afraid of her now.

what's worse is that tilly has really hit rock bottom. she didn't tell anyone, so it was only in the morning that they found out from taylor that she had gone to her own apartment in los angeles and hadn't talked to anyone, not even to her parents. she went to an apartment where she rarely stayed because she much preferred her family home. that meant it was very bad.

it was obvious that her friends were worried because they knew well that matilda never wanted to burden anyone with her problems, so she distanced herself.

unfortunately for chris, ivy was supposed to meet matt that day. so to put it simply, chris will be fucked when ivy even crosses the threshold of his house.

haha, ivy and matt hanging out. alone. we missed a chapter or two.

"matt, i swear to god i will kill him" ivy said to matt while she was talking to him on facetime.

"calm down and try not to crash ya car, sweetheart" matt chuckled even though he knew that she was one hundred percent serious about it.

"you know who almost crashed her car recently? my best friend matilda because your brother is a bitch. so don't tell me to calm down sweetheart" evangeline mocked his accent and sighed as she turned onto a well-known los angeles street.

"you have my full consent to talk to him about it. just calmly" matt smiled slightly under his breath despite everything. in this whole terrible situation he couldn't help himself but wonder how on earth he managed to attract the attention of someone like ivy "with no violence involved"

ivy didn't let herself be fooled. if she was in euphoria, nate jacobs would have been six feet under a long time ago. matt and ivy were a duo of complete opposites. a quiet and calm boy and a talkative and confident girl "see you in a minute matty, bye" she blew a kiss into the phone "chris should hide" she added and hung up.