dadt II

Tears slid down Jisungs face as he crumpled the paper in his hand threw it down the hallway, wiping his nose with his sleeve as he sniffled.

Minho just stood there, unsure of what to do. His gaze softened, knowing that Gyuhin couldn't have said anything nice. The boy was someone who got mad easily, and for dumb reasons.

"Hey, don't listen to whatever that bitch said, just ignore him, alright? He honestly doesn't know what hes saying half the time he's been living. His brains smaller than a fucking stud earing." Minho spoke, hands in his pockets, as he watched Jisung rub his eyes with his sweater paws.
Jisung giggled, and there was a ghost of a smirk on Minho's face.

"I-I'm sorry." Jisung quickly ran over to where he threw the paper, tossing it into a garbage bin near them.

"You don't have to apologize for everything, you know." Minho scoffed continuing to walk.
Jisung frowned. He was just being so nice, why's he being so.. mean now?

He scurried forwards, walking out of the school doors. It was pouring rain, and he could hear the older boy sigh.

Jisung on the other hand, smiled slightly. The rain always made him feel welcome, it had some sort of effect on him. The rain was always so calming, Jisung felt home when he was in it.
"You have got to be fucking kidding me.. First I had to miss dance and now it's fucking raining?" Minho spoke, taking his backpack and using it as a shield.

Jisungs smile faded, he didn't know that Lee Minho would be so pissed off about missing dance practice. He felt bad, since it was his fault. "S-sorry.. I didn't m-mean to fall.." Jisung mumbled, chewing his lips.

"I know that, you didn't fall on purpose. Right? You didn't just fall so you could get out of class, hm?" Minho teased with a straight face, (but hes really not that straight) lifting up his eyebrows.

"W-What? No! Of course not!" Jisung exclaimed, his eyes going wide. Jisung would never do something like that, especially if it took out someones favorite part of the day. "T-thats just cruel."

Minho just looked at him, a deadpanning look on his face. "I was only teasing you, wasn't being so serious." The older continued to walk, Jisung following next to him.
"O-oh.. Sorry." Jisung quicky apologized, his facing turning red from embarrassment.

"You wanna go to a near by cafe? My friends owns it and we can get out of the rain." Minho asked, not moving his head.

"Oh uhm, s-sure!" Jisung nodded, smiling slightly.

The whole time Jisung was walking in the rain with no cover, but he didn't really mind, because he liked it.

Minho shuffled closer to the younger boy, moving the backpack slightly so it was now covering the both of their heads.

Jisung frowned, looking up. "Oh, y-you don't need to cover me. I'm fine w-without it!" Jisung assured, nodding his head.

"Unless your planning on getting sick and missing tomorrows fucking class too, I recommend you stay under here." Minho cursed, adjusting the bag once more so his hands weren't hurting so much.

"O-Oh.. Right." Jisung knew the olders hands were hurting, and he wished he just had an umbrella instead.

The rest of their walk was silent. And Jisung was scared thinking about what his mother was going to say. He had never told her he was going to an extra class after school, and he'll be even more late due to his little trip to a cafe. Jisung shivered at the thought of it, his mom was going to be so pissed.