dadt VI

The only thing Jisung had on his mind was the warmth. The warmth in his stomach from butterflies, on his cheeks from blush, and on his whole left side from Minho.

Minho was holding him, Minho was helping him. The Minho who always somehow got Jisung to turn into a flustered mess. How was he supposed to deal with this without going drop dead crazy?

"I-I- What are you doing?" Jisung sputtered out, his eyes wide and roaming all over the place.

Minho looked at him, the same uncaring look as always. 

How is he so normal right now?

"Jisung, don't get any weird ideas. I can see your shaking, it's called comfort." Minho spoke, whispering the last part in Jisungs ears. A ghost of a smirk lacing his face.

The warm hand retreated it's place to Minho's side, sparing quick glances at Jisung.

He missed the warmth, but he did stop shaking. 

"I- I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to- to cause such problems in, uh-  class." Jisung mumbled, fixing his hair and clothes.

Minho hummed, continuing to walk through the halls.

"Wh-where are we going?" Jisung asked, holding on to his wrist so it doesn't move around too much.

"To the rest." Minho replied bluntly, focused on the turns they made through the hallways.

Jisung wanted to say more, but he quickly shut his mouth. "What the hell is 'the rest' supposed to be...?" Jisung mumbled to himself, turning his to look to the left.

Minho chuckled. "It's a who, and I mean Chan and them." Jisungs eyes went wide, whipping his head back around to face Minho's smug look.

Jisung stumbled over his words. "No! I- I meant- I didn't mean too- ugh.." Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, quickly apologizing to the older. 

"What did I say about not saying sorry all the time?" Minho tilted his head before walking into classroom 317 B, again.

Jisung sucked in a breath, letting go of his wrist and stuffing it in his pockets before walking into the room.

There were no eyes settled on him, no cold glares, and, in face? There were also no people.

Maybe Minho got the wrong classroom?

"Ah, maybe they did have class." Minho spoke, walking further inside the classroom and setting his stuff down.

"Wha- What are you doing?" Jisung asked, setting his stuff down on the table beside the older.

"Since theres no one here, and we skipped  class, we might as well study." He pulled out his notebooks and sat down.

"Oh.. RIght!" Jisung mumbled, taking his History assignment out and settling down.

Jisung still had stuff to do, since he was pretty tired for the past few days. He hadn't been getting much sleep, staying up coughing and sneezing.

Jisung wasn't sick. He couldn't be. He has too much to do, work for his mom, school work, dance practice- and Jisung really, really didn't want to get kicked out.

Jisung sneezed in his elbow, getting up to get the box of tissues before placing it on 'his' desk.

"Jisung," Minho spoke, turning his head over to face Jisungs doe-like eyes.

"Hm?" Jisung hummed turning his head and looking at the older with sparkly eyes.

"..Are you sick?" Minho tilted his head, raising his eyebrows.

Jisung eyes went wide, turning back and throwing the tissue into the trash can. "No! No, I- Not at all." Jisung shook his head, and he wasn;t necessarily lying. Or that's what he told himself, he didn't feel sick.

Minho stared, before humming in acknowledgement and putting his focus back to his own work.

Jisung let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding, grabbing his pencil to start writing.

                                                                                                  ~

Jisung finished his History in around fifteen minutes, Meaning they still had another forty-five minutes before next period and a new teacher would be teaching them.

Jisung decided to do his mathematics in that time.

The questions weren't very hard in the beginning, and Jisung sped through them with positivity because he actually felt smart for once.

Though, all good things come to an end.

Minho was now sitting on a desk with earbuds in, reading a book that was layed in his lap. And Jisung, was stuck on the third to last question.

There was no reason for Jisung to be confused, but he just was. He bit the back of his pen and furrowed his eyebrows, did trial and error, tried every algorithm he knew of but nothing added up. He wasn't doing this right, and he didn't have any teachers he could ask till their Math class.

Jisung spared a glance at Minho, to busy shaking his leg up and down to be entranced by his beauty. Jisung didn't know what would happen if he asked the older for help, and he didn't want to know anyways. It wasn't the best choice, to show Minho how dumb Jisung really is. He's already embarassed himself one to many times in this life.

Jisung's leg never stopped moving, and it soon got worse as both of his legs were now bopping up and down underneath the tab;e.

He kept sparing glances to Minho, who never let his eyes leave his book.

Jisung sighed, shoving his pen cap on and getting up from his chair.

He picked up his notebook, sucking in a breath and tapping on Minho's shoulder.

Minho looked up,  taking both earbuds out. "Yeah?" Minho asked, setting his book aside.

Shit, oh shit-

Jisung sucked in a breath, all the memories when he asked his mom for help came flooding back.

"I- I- uhm, could you maybe.. I- I'm confsued. Could you- I- I need help." Jisung stuttered out, chewing on his lip and picking his nails.

Minho stared at him for a few seconds, but seconds felt like hours.

Are you dumb? You should know this!

Jisung felt sick to the stomach.

God gave you a damn brain, use it!

He was going to faint.

USE YOUR DAMN HEAD AND THINK YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Jisung whimpered, shutting his eyes. He could feel the knuckles banging into his head just like they did a few years ago.

"Hey, Jisung." Minho was off the table, and by his side.

Jisung struggled to breath, opening his eyes wide again. "I- I'm sorry-" He scrambled back, he knew this would be a mistake.

Why'd he still ask?

"Jisung, it's fine. Your okay, breath." Jisung tried following the olders breathing, shifting his yes away from the math book that was now on the ground two feet away from him and focused on the cold wall behind his back.

"I'm sorry- I didn't mean too-" He stuttered out, picking up the notebook that was layed on the floor, holding it too his chest.

Minho was frowning, and Jisung was hoping he wasn't mad.

a.n  I have more to write on this chapter but I wanted to leave it here and split it into the next chapter, so a small cliffhanger? oopsies. Next chapter wont take long!! How are you doing my loves? How do you think about this chapter? I hope your okay!!