dadt VII

"That's fine. What do you need help with?" Minho tilted his head the same look he always had coming back to his face, as he walked back to the table he was sitting on previously.

How can he just brush this off so quickly?

"Just- Only this question.." Jisung muttered, stepping to the table that the older was seated on.

Minho explained the question to Jisung, and Jisung was surprised that there wasn't any pain in his head or scratches on his arm, that his face wasn't bruised.

The bell had rang, and they both went to their individual classes.

Things went by smoothly, and Jisung tried his best to not think about what had happen earlier. 

The day was coming to an end, and everything was loud and people were pushing through doors to get out of school.

Jisung stayed, because what did Jisung have? Dance.

If Jisung wasn't feeling well, no one had to know that.

Jisungs whole body was tried, he felt like going limp. His legs were too heavy to walk on. He's sneezed so many times in class that teachers had to pause their lectures to ask him if he was alright. Which, he obviously said he was.

But that wasn't what he was worried about right now. What he was worried about, was Gyuhin.

He thought about just skipping and going home, staying with his mother and trying his best to make her proud.

But he couldn't. Because he wasn't about to get kicked out of the class.

So, Jisung started walking his way through the hallways to get to the dance room.

Everyone was gone by now, other than the janitors, which Jisung waved too every time he saw one.

He eventually got to his destination, sucking in a breath and making his way inside.

This time, the whole room didn't go quiet. People didn't start staring at him, but he still shrinked back.

Because one pair of eyes were on him. And those were Gyuhins. (ugh that bitch)

Jisung saw Minho, Bang Chan, and Felix. And that was all he needed to see to walk over to them.

He stood there awkwardly, not saying anything since he didn't want to ruin the conversation.

"OH, EM, GEE!! And then he LITTERALY had the AUDACITY TO- Oh! Hey, Jisung!" Hyunjin called out, waving at him and pulling him into a hug.

Jisung smiled and lightly hugged back. "Hey guys!" 

He spared a glance at Minho, seeing that the older was already looking at him too.

Lets just pretend he didn't care about what happen a few hours ago.

"Cmon, class is starting soon." Minho pointed out, dragging Jisung across the room to the back corner.

"Uhm- Right." Jisung quickly nodded, placing his backpack on one of the black couches.

His wrist was starting to get better, but Jisung kept forgetting it was fractured and he kept accidently hitting it.

Mr. Wang started talking, explaining how they were going to learn an actual choreo today.

Jisung wasn't ready, he wasn't good yet, he didn't practice, he couldn't.

"Everyone please teach or go over the choreo with your partner, and come to me if you need any help! Please begin." He nodded before everyone started moving around the room, going over different moves and laughing.