dadt IX

Once Jisung was finished, everyones mouths were hung open other than Minho's.

"He WHAT?!" Felix yelled, eyes going wide and hands on Jisungs shoulders.

Jisung giggled, everyones shocked faces were kinda funny.

"Tomorrows going to be a fun day, huh?" Chan said, smiling at Minho.

Minho nodded, letting his hand drape around Jisungs shoulder.

His body stiffened, the warm comforting sting was addicting. 

Jisung could just melt into it if he wanted to.

"Guys.. Do- don't do anything, that'll just.. cause pr- problems." Jisung muttered, fiddling with his fingers.

"Hes the problem." Seungmin rolled his eyes, shying away from Chan.

Felix, Seungmin, and Hyunjin were all friends. While Minho, Chan, Changbin, and Jeongin were a group together.

Chan recently met Felix, and invited the three boys to their group. Which, created this huge friend group.

Jisung was about to say more, before he got a text from his phone.

He hesitantly fished his phone out of his pocket, reading the text from his mom.

"Where are you? You should be home by now."

Jisung bit his lip, cancelling out the noise of the others. 

Shes going to be so mad..

Jisung quickly messaged his mother back, explaining to her what had happen.

She didn't read it, and she probably wouldn't for a few hours since shes always so busy.

"Jisung? Ji?" Minho tapped Jisung shoulder, head leaning back in his chair when Jisung answered. 

"Oh- uhm- yeah?" Jisung smiled, putting his phone back into his pocket. 

"The dorm pick is in an hour, we should go now if we want some extra time before we find out who were dormed with!" Jeongin said quickly, getting up and dusting off his clothes.

The group agreed, and Minho quickly excused himself and Jisung before they left.

"Here." Minho spoke, with a cold face, as per usual. He handed Jisung a pair of clothes.

"H-huh? Why..?" Jisung stuttered, taking the clothes into his own hands.

"Jisung, your clothes are dirty, have been on the bathroom tiles, school bathroom tiles, and have blood on them." Minho spoke, raising his eyebrows.

Jisung eyes widneded, quickly nodding. He already wanted to change the second that Minho had mentioned it had been on school tiles. Ewh. 

Quickly changing, Jisung was wearing a white dress shirt with a black and grey sweater vest, and a leather jacket. He also put on a cute tie that he had laying around in his bag. Fixing his grey jeans, Jisung looked in the mirror one last time.

Quickly walking out of the room, Jisung closed the house door behind him and ran to the others car, hopping in.

                                                                                                     ~

The drive was short, since the school wasn't so far from Minho's house. The eight boys hopped out of the car, making their way inside the school.

All students were there, and it was slightly crowded and loud. Everyone was excited for their dorm key and boy, was that line long.