dadt XI

By the time both Jisung and Minho were done packing, they both were exhausted.

Jisung may have over packed.. But what could he do? He couldn't just leave his stuff!

"Do you honestly need this much stuff?" Minho scoffed, hands at his hips as he looked at everything in the room. 

Jisung slowly nodded, forcing a smile.

Minho sighed, walkover to sit next to Jisung on the bed. 

He layed down, staring at the ceiling.

"If I had knew that there was this much to unpack, I wouldn't have chose to help you." He said, deadpanning.

"S-sorry.. I didn't realized I packed this much.." Jisung mumbled twisting his sweater hem around. 

Minho nodded, continuing to stare at the ceiling as Jisung was still sitting down.

 Jisung realized he was still wearing his outside clothes, deciding to change into something comfortable.

"Uhm. I- I'm going to go change.. be right back." He rushed out, grabbing some clothes and heading into the bathroom.

Jisung picked out a white cardigan with a white pleated skirt that fell right above his knees.

He wore long stocking to cover up, and quickly fixed his hair.

As Jisung was about to get out of the bathroom, he paused.

"Would Minho think I'm weird for wearing a skirt..?" He chewed on his lip, looking back in the mirror before opening the door slowly.

He could see Minho still laying down on the bed, walking over to it and sitting down.

"Took you long eno- oh." Minho paused, sitting down. Jisung could feel his eyes all over him.

"W-what..?" Jisung asked, swirling his fingers around.

Minho stood up, clearing his throat. "Nothing." He stood there, biting his lower lip.

Jisung got up too, furrowing his brows in worry. "Do- Is it.. ugly..?" He muttered, suddenly feeling self conscious.

Minho whipped his head back to Jisung. "What?" 

"The skirt.. is it too much?" Jisung asked again, holding onto his wrist.

Minho scoffed, shaking his head.

"Oh.. okay." Jisung nodded, slowly.

A wave of confidence washed over Jisung, and he stepped closer to the older, only inches in between them.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking up at the older.

Minho's breath hitched, switching from Jisungs eyes to his lips.

"Jisung, move." He spoke, cold eyes swallowing Jisungs own.

"Or what?" He smiled.

"Or I'll do shit you wouldn't want to happen." Minho spoke, only truth lacing his voice.

Jisung knew that this was a mistake, but.. why did a part of him want to find out? 

"What shit?" That might have been the first time Jisung swore.. but it's fine.

Minho stared at Jisungs lips again, and Jisung gulped.

Am I making him uncomfortable..?

"You really wanna see, hm?" Minho asked, raising his eyebrows.

Jisung didn't even think, he nodded. Right away.

Minho's lips parted, he shook his head. "No. You'll regret it." Minho spoke, looking away.