dadt X

When Jisung woke up, he was met with the quietness of his house. He assumed that his mom went for work, and quickly got up. 

Washing his face and brushing his teeth, Jisung quickly brushed out the tangles in his blue hair.

Heading to his closet, picking out a pair of darkish blue jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket. Also throwing on a red tie.

The top was slightly short, but Jisung didn't mind. He's worn crop tops before.

Grabbing his luggage, bag, and phone, he skipped down the stairs.

Grabbing an apple, Jisung ran through the halls and closed the door behind him, walking to school.

As always, hallways were full and there were crowds. Jisung got pushed around too many times to count, and some guy even threw him against the wall when trying to get through!

"S-sorry- I- ow! Sorry! 'xcuse me!" Jisung smiled, groaning when someone else pushed him around.

Running through the crowd in front of the doors, Jisung quickly stored his luggage into his locker, holding his bag over  over his shoulder.

Jisung didn't know how to hold his bag- his shoulders hurt, his wrist, his legs hurt too. Anywhere he put it hurt. Gyuhin really did hit every bone Jisung had.

He winced when he place his bag in the nook of his elbow, bad idea.

Jisung chewed on his lip, contemplating on what to do.

The bell rang, and Jisung had just decided to throw his bag over his shoulder  and ran.

Did it hurt? Yeah. But Jisung had other worries right now.

                                                                                            ~

"So, mate! How you feel about being with Lix and Seungmin?" Chan asked, as the two of them walked towards the cafeteria.

"Huh? Oh.. Uhm, I feel fine. I think it'll be fun!" Jisung smiled, nodding his head.

Both Felix and Seungmin seemed like nice people, but Jisung didn't really want to bother them by being their roommate.

"Cmon!" He laughed, running towards the same table that Jisung had sat in last time.

He took a deep breath, following behind the older.

"U-uhm. Can I- can I sit here..?" Jisung stammered, pointing to the empty spot next to Minho.

The older nodded, and Jisung carefully sat down.

The group was talking and eating their lunch, Jisung slowly nibbling on the egg sandwich he bought.

"Is your wrist alright?" Minho asked, pushing his face closer to the younger to hear his response.

Jisungs face went red, why was he so close? "H-huh.. oh, my- my wrist? yeah! i- it's.. good." He smiled, playing with the sleeves of his jacket.

Minho raised his eyebrows, moving his hand and flicking Jisungs wrist lightly. 

"Ow!" Jisung whisper-shouted, furrowing his brows and looking at the older.

"Doesn't hurt, huh?" He leaned his face closer, tilting his head and smirking.

Jisung's breath hitched, and he swore he could feel the heat on his face.

Minho backed away, still smirking to himself as grabbed his lunch tray and through the left-over food into the trash.