Chapter 610: Athena

Everyone was stunned when Athena introduced herself. They didn’t dare to make a move nor make a sound.

A real god was standing before their eyes.

A higher being that rules mortals.

They were rooted on the spot. A god could kill them with a snap of fingers. They were like an ant in front of a god.

No one expected that they would meet the goddess of their legion this way.

Alice, Eztein, Isabella, Franklin, and Yenxa stood behind Souta. It was their fault for not recognizing the goddess of their legion. They didn’t know if they should apologize or not.

They understood why Souta was acting like that.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you, My Lady. I, Souta, leader of the Astros Squadron belonging to the Tenth Grain War Third Set of Pallas Division, at your command.” Souta greeted Athena politely as he introduced himself.

Athena nodded at him before she looked around.

“Two monsters… A human, a demi… And a demon. And all of you had strange lifeforms inside your body… Quite a peculiar group you have here.”

She smiled before she turned her attention to Souta.

“It is as you say, My Lady,” Souta replied to her formally.

By strange lifeforms inside their bodies. Maybe she was talking about the parasitic essence eater. As expected of the perception of gods.

Alice flinched when she heard Athena’s words. Just like what she expected, the perception of the god couldn’t be blocked by a mere artifact. It would be a different matter if the said artifact was a universal grade.

She didn’t know what to do in this situation. What if Athena captured her and the other? Then, it would become her fault for being a demon as she inflicted others with her problem.

She subconsciously glanced at Souta waiting for his reaction in this kind of situation.

“It seems that you have a lot of circumstances,” Athena said.

“Yes, My Lady. It’s troublesome but we could somehow handle it.” Souta replied to her.

“Can you tell me where you came from?” Athena asked.

“I’m from a large country called Hebrei Kingdom in Giza Continent,” Souta turned his head to look at Franklin, Isabella, Eztein, and Yenxa, “The four of them are from a sub-world.”

Lastly, he looked at Alice and said, “She’s from the Demon’s Land but she’s my classmate in the Hebrei Kingdom.”

“Hmm…” Athena hummed as she looked at the people behind Souta. She slowly opened her mouth and asked, “Can you leave the two of us alone? I have some to say to your leader.”

She then remembered something. She smiled and placed her index finger in front of her lips, “Also, can you not tell anyone that I’m here? No one knows that I’ve visited this place. They will get angry at me if they know that I’m here.”

By “they” she meant the leaders of the various Divisions of her legion and her heroes.

The others nodded politely before they left the room. Alice took a glance at Souta and saw him nodding at her before she left. She trusted him that he will do everything within his powers.

After everyone was gone, Athena glanced at the door and said, “It seems that she trusted you.”

“I trust her and she trusts me. It’s mutual.” Souta replied to her. He bowed and stretched out his hands, “How about you take a sit first, My Lady?”