Chapter 770: Hidden faction

“Not good!”

Alexander swiftly moved his body when he felt the energy of the mysterious man. He waved his hand and pushed the other people away. Yaniesvyl and Dream, who were closest to him, were hurled several kilometers away. As for Lady Heimbra and the four protectors, they were thrown several hundred meters. It’s up to them if they could survive or not.

100% [Sun Layer Barrier]!!

The mysterious man activated [Element Drive] to further boost the one hundred percent power of his attack. His energy level spiked up to the limit as the heat drastically rose.

“You’re probably the one who destroyed the Wingless Crow branch in Mine Valley so I’ll kill you right here right now!!”

The mysterious man roared as he waved his hand and the five rings on his fingers flew in the mid-air. The five rings release a bright light that illuminated the entire area.

“I’ll activate all of you to increase the power of my spell and hold the magic circle together!!”

Just like that, a powerful light shot upward. It was pure and condensed flames which were existed to cause destruction. It started with the mysterious man’s body before it spread out covering the area within a diameter of three kilometers.

“Feel my power! Hahaha!!”

It shot upward like a pillar of light, destroying everything within. It pierced through the clouds and continued to move upward without any sign of stopping. Eventually, it collided with the moon causing a huge explosion. Still, it continued to move as if nothing could stop it.

Yaniesvyl and Dream looked at it in horror. They looked up to see the ends of it but it seems endless. It felt like a huge spear of heaven had pierced this land.

They felt like an ant looking at an elephant. The disparity was like heaven and earth. They couldn’t even fathom what was happening right now.

“So you really know the Wingless Crow, eh? Good.”

The mysterious man saw a shadow of a hand through the light. The hand contained enormous power that offset his all-out attack. It moved and grabbed his face.

He felt an overwhelming force pressing him to the ground.

Voices whispers to his ears.

His body was shaking uncontrollably.

Various forces gripped his body tightly.

He saw a silhouette of a giant serpent directly looking at him.

Bang!!

Instantly, the pillar of light disappeared. Souta was gripping the mysterious man’s face tightly. Everything around them disintegrated. The power of the attack just now was too high to the point that Souta had to activate some of his aces instantly to counter it.

“It’s twilight so I’m a lot stronger than normal but to think that this guy could force me to use my release form for a second is beyond my expectation.” Souta narrowed his eyes. He slightly glanced at his surrounding.

Everything around was a mess. There’s no ground beneath him anymore. He was just floating in the mid-air. This mysterious man launched a super attack that almost turned everything into nothing. Alexander survived but he received heavy damage in exchange. If he could use his energy, he would have taken less damage.

Alexander even tried to save Lady Heimbra and the four protectors but they also died. They didn’t even leave any traces of their bodies. He wanted to protect them since the mysterious man wanted to kill the experts from the top faction to cause utter chaos in Spring Land. Luckily, Yaniesvyl and Dream were alive.