Chapter 690: Ekatoe City

First Class Yellow Squadron.

In the entire Tenth Grain War, there were only twenty-nine squads at this rank. It also means that they would be eligible to exchange some of the information at their rank level.

Souta exited Vandal’s office. Then, he went to Carmel’s office. He reported to his Grain Leader that he was dispatched outside of Olympus and received a land. He also said that he was dispatched there as a part of his mission.

After that, he went to the Blue Cross Squad and bid farewell to them since he was stationed outside of Champion’s Den. He wouldn’t meet them for a long time until he returned here, or there was a special mission like the one against the Red Matter Association.

He stayed here for a day as he joined the victory celebration of the Third Set. The celebration lasted for two days. So everyone from the Third Set was free and the warriors just enjoyed their free time.

On the next day, Souta packed his belongings. Alice and the rest also packed their things as they followed him. They settled everything here so it’s the right time to move to their new territory.

“Goodbye, Souta!” Drami said while waving both of her tiny hands.

“Be careful.” Sekmet said with a smile.

“If we have some time we’ll visit you there,” Leilus said.

“I hope we could fight together once again.” Grain Leader Darwin said.

A bunch of warriors from Third Set were seeing him off. They got closer to fighting together against the same enemies. Even though the war didn’t last long, they felt that they were fighting for a long time side by side. It was a feeling built without thinking about their benefits, the warriors simply wanted to defeat the Red Matter Association and protect the civilians.

“Goodbye…” Souta waved his hand before he turned around and left.

Alice and the others saluted to the warriors before they followed him.

Almost everyone from the Third Set knew that he was dispatched outside of Champion’s Den. It should be a secret but Souta knew that was just an excuse. The Astros Squad was placed outside of Olympus in the name of the mission but they didn’t actually care about the mission.

The higher-ups would take care of it after he settled in his territory. They would fix it to become a branch of Athen’s Champion.

“Hmm… This is the Ekatoe City.”

A tall man said while looking at the small city. He had short black hair and his features were sharp. He was wearing a leather armor and a white lab coat on top of it.

This man was Torkez.

A beautiful woman with long black hair and pointed ears approached him from the side. Her name was Remina.

“Sir, we estimated that Ekatoe City only had a population of thirty thousand people. Its rank is quite low and it doesn’t have a lot of powerhouses.” Remina said.

“Our job is to handle all the opposition of this city before our leader arrives,” Torkez said.

“I understand,” Remina said.

Torkez stretched his body and said, “It’s been a while since I’ve fought someone. I wonder if I could still keep up.”

Ekatoe City. It was a city outside the territory of large countries or any holy lands. It was just one of the cities that could be destroyed anytime so it wasn’t included in the God’s Continent land. Well, on the regional map, this city was included and the regional map was updated every six months as some of the territories would collapse or new ones would arise.