Chapter 766: Strength

The Fifth Form was too powerful. It turned the entire land upside down and killed every living being within its range. Everything within a straight line of hundreds of kilometers was swallowed by the overwhelming black lightning. That one attack caused a giant rift in the ground that reached dozens of kilometers deep.

Souta and the guardian were literally overturning the land. They were changing the geographical formation of this desert and no one could prevent it.

Watching everything from afar feels like the end of the world was coming. It was easy to say that ninety percent of lifeforms in the desert were already dead at this moment.

“Come here!”

Souta swung the giant mace in his hand. The guardian also swung the giant sword. They exchanged blows thousands of times in the blink of an eye, overturning the whole field. They exploded with much power as the vast land suffered a never-ending quake.

The [Blood Armor: Great Black Orc] boosted his physical power to an unbelievable level. It was his greatest strength when using this ability.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Hundreds of runes shone around the guardian’s body. His power reached a higher level once again. He leaped forward while dragging a kilometer-long carpet of flames around his sword.

Instantly, he arrived in front of Souta. His body was much larger compared to Souta’s body. He carried dominating aura as he swung the sword along with the sea of flames.

Souta’s eyes shrunk. The flames were just two thousand degree celsius but the problem was that it contained a vast amount of energy. The amount wasn’t something that he could ignore.

Swoosh!!

The sea of flames rushed forward like a tsunami.

[Fourth Form: Bridal Lotus Benevolent Rose]!!

The sea of flames collided with the barrier causing an intense reaction of energy that shot upward in the sky. It blew the dark clouds away but the dark clouds gathered in just a second.

Souta dashed through the thick smoke and appeared in front of the guardian. The guardian remained the same as he swung his sword and Souta reacted quickly by stepping back instantly.

The sword hit nothing but the force behind it almost blow Souta away. Souta only steadied himself by concentrating the gravity field around his body.

“Let me finish this!!”

Souta narrowed his eyes. He stepped forward before sliding between the guardian’s legs. He then jump in the air and concentrated his energy on the mace. His muscle bugled as the [Nebula Heart] and monster orb pumped energy throughout his body.

The guardian was about to launch another powerful attack when Souta swung the mace in his hand. Black lightning erupted as blood flowed through the weapon enhancing its capabilities.

Using blood as a medium, he threw several powerful attacks in the blink of an eye.

[Fifth Form: Rage of the Thunder God]!

[First Form: Mahayana Tribulation]!

[Crimson Moon]!

All this time he focused all the gravity to restrict the guardian’s movement. It was an all-out spell attack to the point that the magic circle of the [Gravitational Ball] reached the limit. It couldn’t take any more energy or else it would explode.

The mace arrived in front of the guardian’s eyes. The distance between the two before the contact was just a single inch. Suddenly, before the collision, Souta activated [Possession] and [Yin Yang Unification] to greatly boost all of his skills and abilities.