Chapter 622: Fone Kingdom

A day had passed…

The Tenth Grain separated from the main force. The other Grains too turned in the other direction.

The Mirror Lake was surrounded by two kingdoms and three dukedoms. The other Grains were tasked to enter these kingdoms and dukedoms while the main force will head towards the Mirror Lake.

Time had passed quickly…

The Tenth Grain arrived in front of the gate of Fone Kingdom.

‘It’s pretty huge…’ Souta said inwardly as he entered the gate with others.

The kingdom was huge but its military might was lacking. It couldn’t even be compared to some small countries on Giza Continent.

The classification of powers in the Giza Continent was only divided into three ranks. The small country, large country, and great country.

Small countries didn’t have any gods. They weren’t included in the map as they could always fall at any time.

The large country was different. Each one of them was housing two to three gods and sometimes they even had six to nine gods. Usually, the public only knew one god as the other gods were hiding as tactical weapons.

As for a great country. They had more than twenty gods and some of them were hiding. Even without gods, the military might of a great country couldn’t be compared to a large country.

For a country like Fone Kingdom, it should be as strong as a top faction in Eilish’s world. Probably had a few Shackled Realm experts.

‘Well, let’s be careful.’ Souta said to himself. He wouldn’t let down his guard just because of the outward appearance of this kingdom.

“Oho~ so this is where you came from, Sakme!” Drami surveyed the surrounding with a bright smile on her face.

“It’s nothing great.” Sakme shook her head.

“The guards couldn’t even recognize you.” Leilus smiled wryly.

“Hehe, it’s because Sakme has been away for many years,” Drami said as she raised her hand to Sakme’s height level.

While the Blue Cross was talking to each other, Souta approached Carmel.

“Gra- Carmel, when will the other come here?”

Souta wanted to say Grain Leader but he immediately stopped himself. He recalled that once they’ve entered this kingdom, they will call him by his name.

“At night, let’s not talk here. We’ll continue this after we find the place.”

Carmel said.

“I understand.”

Souta nodded. He understood Carmel’s worry. Right now, he haven’t even seen a person at S-rank in the street so it’s probably safe.

There’s nothing these people could hide against his [Galaxy Eyes]. He could even see through Alice’s disguise artifact which could hide her identity from anyone below gods. It’s a different question if they were holding a universal grade weapon but he thought that’s almost impossible.

Well, almost impossible means there’s still a chance so he better not risk it.

“How about you, Souta?” Paolo asked.

Souta turned his head and looked at him with a confused expression. His mind was wandering so he didn’t hear what they were saying.

“We’re asking if you want to tour with us,” Drami said.