Chapter 625: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Alexander

Souta’s eyes constricted as he stared at the young man in front of him. He was stunned and rooted in his position.

His appearance was a little bit different from Souta’s memories. But he was sure that this man was the famous Ancient Myriad Emperor in Ruin Desolate Land.

He was young but Souta was confident that this young man was that legend.

There’s no mistake.

Ancient Myriad Emperor.

A widely known NPC in the game. He rose through rank at high speed and defeated any creatures that got in his way. After he ascended, he created a huge commotion in the Ruin Desolate Land by defeating several gods alone.

His battle achievements spread throughout the entire world. His special ability was called [Seven Elements Unification]. The only man that possessed seven elemental affinities.

Later on, he established a strong organization and was called the Ancient Myriad Emperor.

Souta narrowed his eyes and rubbed his chin. All of that will happened in just two years.

He knew a lot of powerhouses that rose quickly in the game. In fact, he already met some of them. Isabella, the one who will be called “Faceless Woman”, Yanagi “Blade Dancer”, and Randolf “Dark Emperor”.

And then this one that appeared before him, the future Ancient Myriad Emperor.

He knew them but he didn’t know their origin. How could he remember all the details from the game? It’s already amazing that he could still remember where he got all of his equipment and some of the important events.

He couldn’t even remember the thirty-plus gods of Olympus much less remember all the background details of a certain character.

So the Fone Kingdom was the hometown of the Ancient Myriad Emperor.

Souta observed the two people following Alexander. His eyes adjusted and noticed that the two people broke one of their Shackles. Then, he focused his eyes on Alexander.

Hmm?

One of the Shackles around Alexander’s body had various cracks on its surface. It was like a fragile glass that would shatter at any second. Furthermore, the mana inside his mana pool was triple as large as ordinary Peak S-rank. It was even comparable to a weak Shackled Realm expert from any sub-world.

‘He had a solid foundation. His energy is flowing smoothly inside his body. His energy output must be several times higher than Peak S-rank. He could breakthrough at SS-rank anytime but he’s suppressing it.’ Souta said inwardly quite shocked by what he saw.

This was the most solid foundation he had seen ever since he integrated the [Galaxy Eyes]. None of the S-rank warriors in Athen’s Champion could compare to this man.

Moreover, Souta observed the seven marbles inside Alexander’s solidified mana pool. The seven marbles had different colors corresponding to the elemental affinity that he had. The elemental affinity already had a seed which means…

The second level of [Elemental Drive].

Souta himself only mastered the first level of [Elemental Drive] yet this man already mastered the second level of all seven elements.

As expected of someone who will become a top powerhouse in the next two years.

Even Souta wasn’t sure if he could achieve it. He wasn’t a genius like others thought. Most of his efforts came from the system. The only thing he could proudly say that he mastered without the system’s help was Saya’s [Archetype: Vajra Extremity].