Chapter 752: Inner Disciple

As soon as Souta received the token of Inner Disciple, he heard a familiar notification in his mind.

Hmm…? A quest…

Souta slightly knitted his brows as a semi-transparent screen appeared in front of him. He opened the details and checked the content of the quest.

[Disciple]: Became a Core Disciple of Mince Hand within a month.

Rewards: Manual of [Divine Light Circulation], 10,000 experience points, 5 attribute points, and 3 skill points

Within a month, isn’t this too suspicious? Souta tightly knitted his brows. He could only complete this quest to get that reward. The reward was the opposite of his current technique, [Divine Dark Circulation]. Since the technique was too compatible with him, the reward should also help him improve his light affinity to achieve the Second Level Integration.

A month… It should be fine to complete it on the last day while completing the Chain Quest. As for Quest 2 of the Chain Quest, Souta only knows that the person who used Charm in White Line City was a member of the unknown group. They were collaborating with the Wingless Crow.

It was bad.

Wingless Crow and an unknown organization. Luckily, the main headquarters of the Wingless Crow wasn’t in the Hall Plains. They were far from this land. They were the same as Red Matter Organization which had various branches.

And then… There’s the Murder Society of Hall Plains, one of the strongest organizations in this land.

Souta killed their people before so he was sure that the Murder Society would investigate the Hundred Face Alliance. If he was in their position too, he would send more people to know what happened to the squad that attack the alliance. That’s simple.

He wasn’t sure about their might but he guess that the Murder Society had a bunch of Shackled Realm experts.

Souta shook his head as he walked forward. What he needed to do right now was to choose from five paths and a teacher which would guide him.

The five paths of Mince Hand. Dark Fighter, Dark Mage, Potioneer, Shadow Cleric, and Craftsman.

Souta only had two choices. The Dark Fighter and Dark Mage. After a few minutes of pondering, he chose the Dark Fighter. As for any attribute, he didn’t find any of them in this school. It seems that Mince Hand’s focus is on the darkness attribute.

Dark Fighter or Dark Mage and choosing a teacher. Souta randomly chose them. He was sure that he was far stronger than any of the teachers in this place. The only thing that is important to him was the second volume of [Divine Dark Circulation]. If Souta was wicked enough, he could simply destroy this school and take the techniques. Unless everybody offends him, Souta wouldn’t do shit like that.

At the very least, even if he was stronger than them, the teachers’ attainment in [Divine Dark Circulation] was far better than his. They could give him some pointers that would help him advance this technique.

Souta choose one teacher and he followed a guide. They passed through several corridors, a garden, and one huge hall. Then, they stopped in front of an area with a small arena in the center. There were rooms circling around it and in one room a number was written on it.

Dark Fighter Class 0-2

The guide looked at Souta before he turned around, leaving him in front of the door.

“That guy…”

Souta was speechless as he stared at the guide’s back. He shook his head and raised his hand.