Chapter 798: Elder Guan

“Oh, someone with strength has finally appeared… Are you the strongest expert in this city?” Drayrin looked at Elder Guan with interest.

Elder Guan didn’t answer. Instead, he observed the man in front of him and the other man who was holding Yenxa. He was wondering how he could save Yenxa from these two powerful experts.

“You’re too serious. Then, let me see how you react after I do this!” Drayrin suddenly charged forward. He raised both of his hands which were covered in blueish light and heavily swung it down at the same time.

Swoosh!!

A blue ray shot out, sweeping the ground with destructive force.

Seeing this, Elder Guan hurriedly summoned his soul weapon. It was a small pill and he placed it in his mouth. It was a pill that would give him the stats similar to any dark grade artifacts.

He crossed both of his hands and a huge energy broke out of his body. Elder Guan dashed ahead and collided with the blue ray to prevent it from causing any more destruction.

Bang!!

The impact caused a ripple in the air. It sucked everything before it spread out like a shockwave.

The winds howled wildly as Elder Guan used several combat arts to boost his strength. He continued to charge while deflecting the blue ray to the sky.

“You have some skills. I didn’t think I would meet someone as capable as you in this city…” Drayrin smiled as he imbued more energy in his attack.

“Ugh!” Elder Guan gritted his teeth as he endured the power of the blue ray.

“Well, if you’re part of Souta’s group then it’s understandable,” Drayrin said as he pushed his hand forward. His energy flared up to the maximum pushing Elder Guan away.

Bang!!

Elder Guan was blown away and crashed into several buildings. He felt a numbing sensation all over his body. Despite using his soul weapons and combat art, the enemy still managed to blast him.

There were only a few people in his world that could fight him squarely yet in Imperium there were a lot of them. This wasn’t a world where he could fight top experts easily.

Ugh!

Elder Guan coughed a mouthful of blood. He looked ahead and saw that Drayrin was slowly approaching me.

“This is dangerous… I never thought that there was a dangerous enemy in this place. Why did they want to take Yenxa?”

He stood up and wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth.

“You can’t defeat me. Just accept death like a dog.” Draynin said as he raised his hand and gathered a huge amount of mana.

Suddenly, Drayrin turned his head as he felt something. The next second, a sea of flame fell down from the sky, devouring the entire land. It was followed by a powerful roar that shook the ground.

Elder Guan didn’t waste his time as he grabbed ahold of this opportunity. He quickly used [Element Drive] to maximize his strength to the limit as he charged forward.

Swoosh!!

His figure kept blurring as he moved in the direction of Yenxa. But before he could even approach her, Drayrin appeared beside him.

“Do you really think that level of fire is enough to hold me back?” Drayrin asked.

Elder Guan was shocked. Even after using [Element Drive], this guy was able to catch up with him. This level of speed was insane. Elder Guan realized that he wouldn’t be able to outrun this guy so he swung his hand.